3 Car Smash On Hepburn Ave

Topaz

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I witnessed the crash, it was the most horrific thing i've ever seen in my life. No one walked in front of him, he came flying over the bump in the middle of hepburn/wanneroo intersection and completely lost it. He literally flew over the median strip and hit 2 cars and i was behind them...

I don't know that intersection, as I live SoR, but if this quote is right... then I guess it's the same kinda accident that happened over High Rd in Riverton. Where a car load of kids died in a BMW when they lost it from going too fast over a bump and hit a tree.

Like those bump/dips in the road that, if you go over at a decent speed, they make your guts feel weird...

like that road that runs around the back of Lake Herdsman - Powis Street turns into it, Haydon Bunton drive or something, any more than 80 kays on there and you almost go airborne.

Although I have not been past there in a few weeks, I do not recall that intersection being that lumpy. Nothing like wanneroo road and green street, that one is psycho if you come from walcott and cross wanneroo into green street

like that road that runs around the back of Lake Herdsman - Powis Street turns into it, Haydon Bunton drive or something, any more than 80 kays on there and you almost go airborne.

Jon Sanders Drive?

Man that road has been fked for a long time. I had to use that road for 3 years... :(

I know makes me angry cos I'm on P Plates :(

I didn't kill anyone except for a pole... and my bunky was commiting suicide anyway so wasnt' my fault *hmph* lol

Of course, there's no specific details of the accident, at present it's hearsay and already people jump on the hoon/p plate wagon i'm making a comment on there now

Doesn't look like my comment is going to get posted :( I went on a mini-rant about everyone jumping on the "hoon hating" bandwagon when it was actually our shitty road conditions that appear to be the major contributing factor.

I know the intersection, it's dodgy as. I've gotten air through there heading east at only 60kph.. scary shit!

Simon (R32-GTS) smashed a hole in his sump on the same bump.. lucky the workshop is only 100m away lol

heys guys,

my dad rang me about the accident this morning. My olds live in Kalgoorlie now and dad was in perth and saw it all from a little distance. He said the "silver 4 door skyline" overtook him alitle way back but just in traffic not speeding and then in the distance the car swerved and hit sumthing and it launched the car over the medium strip and it was all she wrote really. Worst thing is dad mentioned a large S sticker on the left rear window of the car with two letters underneath it. Heart sorta sank abit then cause mentioning that when he doesnt even know who SAU is is scary. Then made me think the sticker is prolly very common on cars and may not be a member of the forums.

Either way RIP :( doesnt look like it was speeding or hooning or anything, just bad luck but im sure there will be pollies whinging about hoons over it