3 Car Smash On Hepburn Ave

Topaz

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this Cory guy sounds like a top bloke and it sadens me to see such a young mans life go to waste.

to all the cocks who say hooning was involved can suck my wang coz how many of them can say they've never went 100 in a 60 zone to make the lights.

maybe he wasnt speeding maybe he was but even and 50-60Ks people still can get pretty f**ked up with some of the intersections in perth.

R.I.P

Thats hit pretty close to home for me, about this time last year I totalled my skyline on the fwy, slippery roads and accelerated slightly on the horse show bridge only SLIGHTLY, the back end span up and threw out instantly. I slamed into the wall at 80kmhr and rebounded off each side of the fwy about 3-4 times. was a blur. Had slight concussion and felt pretty sore all over for a month but how I walked out of it is beyond me and everytime I hear how somethn like this happened at the same sort of speed I was doing it makes me realise how much else could of happened with bad timing.

thankfully I never injured anyone else but myself and I learnt alot from it.

it brings a tear, it really does. RIP

Guys,

I understand that this is fairly close to home for some members of the forum.

But could we please not use this thread as means of finding out more personal information on the gentleman involved in this terrible accident.

I thank Brendan for the comments submitted to PerthNow,

and how insensitive some members of the public can be.

Can we please refrain from posting second / third hand information in regards to the circumstances of this accident on this forum.

A RIP or my thoughts to the family and friends of the individual are more than welcome, but the he / she said etc etc will be removed. We do not need a SAU CSI team to investigate via proxy.

A sad loss,

RIP Mate

Mike

I'm so saddened by this.

As a father of daughters in their 20's it makes me shudder.

My condolances to Coby's family and the families of all involved.

I read the comments on Perth Now and was disgusted how heartless and insular some Perth people can be.

People using a tragedy like this to push their own barrows...May you never experience anything like this first hand.

RIP Coby...never met you but wish I had.