SAU Community

Mystery Wire, Help Please!

hey everyone. I found this wire dangling from under the dash and have yet to figure out where it comes from. Does anyone know what this wire connects to and where the other end might be?

wireqs1.jpg wireendru2.jpg

If anything, I drive an R32 GTS-T, '93 model. more info can be supplied if needed, just not sure what will come in handy. Any help will be greatly appreciated! :P

Just because a piece of loom exists doesn't mean it has to be connected to anything. Many models might share the same loom segment, but only some actually connect something to every plug in the loom.

Looks after market.

One of the wires has an inline fuse in it...

Trace the other two wires, see where they lead. I'm wondering if they go upto the ignition (one is likely an earth)

I'm thinking it might be a turbo timer loom...

Thanks for the replies everyone. I'll try and trace it back and see where it comes from. Could it be anything related to the dash, such as the clock or even the tacho? Reason i ask is that ever since discovering this wire, the clock resets itself to 1:00 every time i start the car. The tacho also doesn't function anymore... :) One more thing, although the car is a GTS-T, it's been transplanted with an 25DE engine. Hopefully this extra info comes in handy to someone :thumbsup: