SAU Community

Bp Doing The Dodgey

TAKUSHI

so close to having to tow my car

Anyone else pull up at a bp tonight only to find the 98 pumps had sorry out of order tags over them.

Yeah i was on boarder line empty and being south of the river theres hardly any close to each other,

Drove to 5 different bp's before finding a caltex for their 98 fuel, just coz their prices are going up

tomorrow doesnt mean they can shut off supply to much needed fuel

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah I went to the BP on Cambridge street/harbourne and they were out of it too... I filled up with the normal 91 shit.... and wow you can really feel the difference, the car actually sounds different and it has all these weird like... lapses in power...

Hopefully they have it back soon, dont want to harm the car too much :)

Yeah I went to the BP on Cambridge street/harbourne and they were out of it too... I filled up with the normal 91 shit.... and wow you can really feel the difference, the car actually sounds different and it has all these weird like... lapses in power...

Hopefully they have it back soon, dont want to harm the car too much :)

You did What!!!!?!?! :thumbsup:

yeh thats what i heard my cars been running on 98 for awhile now. wont want to go any lower than that. used to run on shell premium then switched to BP Ultimate. actually made a difference when i filled the car up with ultimate.funny ive never seen or heard about shell optimax being used in perth before

only some of the bp are putting the price up.. some are not.

For example (These two petrol stations are roughly 5 mins apart)

Bp Kardinya

Today: 108.xx Tomorrow: 120.xx

However

Bp Myaree

Today: 108.9 Tomorrow: 108.5

Just have a quick glance on fuel watch and you can work out the best place to fill up thats both cheaper and not out of the way.

but of those that rnt raising their prices, which one will have 98 available at the pump is the question!

Dnt see why they wouldnt tho.

If they wanted to sell it @ a higher price they would of raised it up.

The majority of BP petrol stations according to fuel watch arent rasing the prices up tho..

i got half of tank left better start to look tomorrow!!

k from what i gather, they've put the out of order tags on just the 98 so people cant make that last second cheap dash for good fuel, while the tags were out i saw prices as low as 96.7, it was like that at scarborough, innaloo, the leach h/way one and the one off roe h/way on willery rd- this one i was leaving as an s15 was comin in, bet he wasnt happy either.

Its almost like how they had the special on the news bout some servo's putting out of order tags on the cheaper fuel pumps so people would buy the more pricey fuel, cheap pricks i say, price per barrell comes down then so should the price per litre, no questions asked!!!