SAU Community

R32 Gtr White With Mods

I have made the decision to sell off my R32 GTR

The car does not get used much anymore and the rego is just running out without being used. With another dedicated racecar nearing completion it will be used even less next year.

The base car is a 90 model R32 GTR Originaly gunmetal grey.

Engine mods

Engine was rebuilt 2,500Km's ago.

New R33 crank shaft

- Standard bearing sizes

- Fully balanced with clutch and harmonic balancer fitted

- Grub screwed oil galleries

- Modified oil galleries (specific details available to purchaser)

Original 05u block

- Was cleaned, sonic tested, tunnel aligned and honed.

- Internal modifications to assist oil return to sump (specifics available again)

- Enlarged oil return galleries from head to sump

- Oil restrictor fitted

- Modified coolant passages

Factory R33 N1 rods

- Were from an unstarted crate engine

- Fitted with new ARP rod studs and nuts.

Factory N1 pistons

- Were all equally weighed (specific weights to purchaser)

- Fitted with new rings

- From same engine as the rods

Original Head

- Cleaned, decked valves cut and guides replaced

- New stem seals and all spring seat pressures set

- After market Graphite head gasket

- JJR adjustable cam gears and Clear cover

- Mild port work was done to the head when it was apart, nothing major but some casting irreglarities were cleaned up and was flow benched to ensure everything was even and equal.

Turbos are believed to be steel wheel direct replacements

Has an intank 040 pump fitted

Basicaly the engine was blueprinted and assembled, so squish heights etc were all checked, and machined to acheive tolerances required. Its using the same clearances as our race engines but without the exotic pistons/rods/crank etc.

The builder is more than happy to put purchasers in contact with the machinist who did all the pre assembly work to verify exactly whats in it and how it was built.

2x 3/4 inch custom made front pipes (formerly made for the race car)

90mm exhaust from cat back

Extreme heavy duty button clutch

Nismo Slave cylinder

Transfer case was repaired/overhauled 1000Km's ago

Blitz ID3 boost controller

Custom oil catch can system

Suspension- Apexi shocks and Eibach Springs

- Nismo lower rear control arms

- Nismo upper rear control arms

- Nismo Front castor rods

- Cusco upper front camber arms

- Replaced sway bar bushes and links

Its currently set-up with spring rates to suit semi slicks and does handle very nicely on the track.

The body was resprayed last year in a brilliant white. Inside and out paint job done by exclusive colours. Has a N1 rear boot lip and bonnet lip fitted.

Paint work is still immaculate

Comes with Enkei 17 by 9.5 inch rims with decent tires.

Brakes - Callipers were all overhauled with new genuine nissan seals at the beginning of 2008.

- DBA 4000 series slotted front rotors

- Unknown slotted rear rotors

- Bendix ultimate rear pads

- TRW lucas front pads

- Master cylinder recently had new seals fitted as well (mid 2008)

The interior is all in great condition but the seats have the usual bolstering wear on them.

Car recently competed in the NSW dutton rally and held its own very well without missing a beat.

Its completed in club level super sprint championship in 2008 as well as many a track days.

With a good driver it has achieved - wakefield park 1.08.20

- oran park south 49.45

- oran park GP 1.20.10

All of which were done on average Advan A048 tires.

I'm asking $20,000 for it and not open to any form of trade.

May be negotiable if it's going to a good home.

Located in Sydney

Contact 0404 832 620 After 5:30pm weekdays

Here are a few photos of it, I can provide interior and engine bay photos if serious interest is had as the car is currently in storage.

post-8051-1229597160_thumb.jpg

post-8051-1229597122_thumb.jpg

It has a Apexi Power Fc

On road has never been over 1bar boost and about 280kws at the wheels

Eibach springs I can run different combos but currently it has 8 fronts and 6.5 at rears.

If you want anymore info or photos give me a call :banana:

Contact Jess or Brad 0404 832 620 After 5:30pm

I have made the decision to sell off my R32 GTR

The car does not get used much anymore and the rego is just running out without being used. With another dedicated racecar nearing completion it will be used even less next year.

The base car is a 90 model R32 GTR Originaly gunmetal grey.

Engine mods

Engine was rebuilt 2,500Km's ago.

New R33 crank shaft

- Standard bearing sizes

- Fully balanced with clutch and harmonic balancer fitted

- Grub screwed oil galleries

- Modified oil galleries (specific details available to purchaser)

Original 05u block

- Was cleaned, sonic tested, tunnel aligned and honed.

- Internal modifications to assist oil return to sump (specifics available again)

- Enlarged oil return galleries from head to sump

- Oil restrictor fitted

- Modified coolant passages

Factory R33 N1 rods

- Were from an unstarted crate engine

- Fitted with new ARP rod studs and nuts.

Factory N1 pistons

- Were all equally weighed (specific weights to purchaser)

- Fitted with new rings

- From same engine as the rods

Original Head

- Cleaned, decked valves cut and guides replaced

- New stem seals and all spring seat pressures set

- After market Graphite head gasket

- JJR adjustable cam gears and Clear cover

- Mild port work was done to the head when it was apart, nothing major but some casting irreglarities were cleaned up and was flow benched to ensure everything was even and equal.

Turbos are believed to be steel wheel direct replacements

Has an intank 040 pump fitted

Basicaly the engine was blueprinted and assembled, so squish heights etc were all checked, and machined to acheive tolerances required. Its using the same clearances as our race engines but without the exotic pistons/rods/crank etc.

The builder is more than happy to put purchasers in contact with the machinist who did all the pre assembly work to verify exactly whats in it and how it was built.

2x 3/4 inch custom made front pipes (formerly made for the race car)

90mm exhaust from cat back

Extreme heavy duty button clutch

Nismo Slave cylinder

Transfer case was repaired/overhauled 1000Km's ago

Blitz ID3 boost controller

Custom oil catch can system

Suspension- Apexi shocks and Eibach Springs

- Nismo lower rear control arms

- Nismo upper rear control arms

- Nismo Front castor rods

- Cusco upper front camber arms

- Replaced sway bar bushes and links

Its currently set-up with spring rates to suit semi slicks and does handle very nicely on the track.

The body was resprayed last year in a brilliant white. Inside and out paint job done by exclusive colours. Has a N1 rear boot lip and bonnet lip fitted.

Paint work is still immaculate

Comes with Enkei 17 by 9.5 inch rims with decent tires.

Brakes - Callipers were all overhauled with new genuine nissan seals at the beginning of 2008.

- DBA 4000 series slotted front rotors

- Unknown slotted rear rotors

- Bendix ultimate rear pads

- TRW lucas front pads

- Master cylinder recently had new seals fitted as well (mid 2008)

The interior is all in great condition but the seats have the usual bolstering wear on them.

Car recently competed in the NSW dutton rally and held its own very well without missing a beat.

Its completed in club level super sprint championship in 2008 as well as many a track days.

With a good driver it has achieved - wakefield park 1.08.20

- oran park south 49.45

- oran park GP 1.20.10

All of which were done on average Advan A048 tires.

I'm asking $20,000 for it and not open to any form of trade.

May be negotiable if it's going to a good home.

Located in Sydney

Contact 0404 832 620 After 5:30pm weekdays

Here are a few photos of it, I can provide interior and engine bay photos if serious interest is had as the car is currently in storage.

post-8051-1229597160_thumb.jpg

post-8051-1229597122_thumb.jpg

Hi how are you? I saw this Gtr the other night and i sent you a text message the other day but i got no reply... I am wondering is this car still for sale? Could u send some pics of the interior if possible to [email protected]

Hi how are you? I saw this Gtr the other night and i sent you a text message the other day but i got no reply... I am wondering is this car still for sale? Could u send some pics of the interior if possible to [email protected]

Sorry I dont have any pictures of the interior currently and the car is in storage.

Only interested in serious buyers if your genuine buyer wouldn't you prefer to organise an inspection?

Sorry I dont have any pictures of the interior currently and the car is in storage.

Only interested in serious buyers if your genuine buyer wouldn't you prefer to organise an inspection?

Oh ok thats cool i am genuinely interested in the car and would love to see the car its just i work 6 days a week and its hard for me to get a bit of time to myself hence why i asked if u had any interior pictures...