cheez

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey dude. just a question ...

seem alot of r34 owners put aftermarket wheels on was wondering what your chassis number is ? and is it visual or under the hood? if under the hood dont worry about it .

anything inside the car may be reconisable ? so if i see a r34 with stock wheels i'll check it out, plates may of just been changed

and in the pic is that just grim build up ? or a bad angle of you drivers side head light ?

head light is a bit yellowy. both r. just when i took that photo i had cleaned the left and was a comparison shot.

nothing in the car is recognisable from the outside.

feel for you but at least u have insurance!.....ive noticed /been told that cars get robbed in that vacinity all the time i havent parked there ever becos of it.... scumbags they should put surveillance cameras around there....

• 1 month later...

Just a final update guys, insurance has paid me out and car turned up last week, well wat was left of it.

found near geelong, some dirt rd near north shore.

all that was left was a rolling shell, so chassis and axles. was nothin else left of it.

thanks for all those that were keeping an eye out but no need to do so anymore, if any1 wants it, its at pickles. lol

Just a final update guys, insurance has paid me out and car turned up last week, well wat was left of it.

found near geelong, some dirt rd near north shore.

all that was left was a rolling shell, so chassis and axles. was nothin else left of it.

thanks for all those that were keeping an eye out but no need to do so anymore, if any1 wants it, its at pickles. lol

a bitter-sweet ending....

Let us know what ride you get next...and about the alarm you'll be installing in it!

See you at Crown, but only on carpark level 6!!!

Cheers.

Glad to hear you got your money back, although it's a huge personal blow to lose your car.

Are you getting another skyline?

a bitter-sweet ending....

Let us know what ride you get next...and about the alarm you'll be installing in it!

See you at Crown, but only on carpark level 6!!!

Cheers.

Why level 6?

I was told, and was confirmed in this thread, ........Video camera's are on that level carpark....they can be your friend!

Haven't you been reading!!???....LOL! :P:)

Sorry, this thread is like 2 months old. My memory doesn't extend that far :)

Yeah, that is good. I heard another safest car park from the cops is the one in Fed Square, as it has video cameras on every level. Other CBD ones eg., all the Wilson ones fall down in that respect. I had to learn the hard way. Don't leave valuables in cars!

I was told, and was confirmed in this thread, ........Video camera's are on that level carpark....they can be your friend!

Haven't you been reading!!???....LOL! :):)

Its the level that staff park on, so its always well patrolled by security, and there are generally staff coming in and out of the building all times of the day/night. Bit more of a deterrent to nick a car from up there.

• 2 months later...

ended up getting a hilux guys, decided to move away from the skylines and then some time down the track build 1 from scratch, buy a shell and mod it to suit me.

oldish but tough looking thing. parking behind it that thing would eat my little 34 lol

said it before but its fat man. would love to go for a bash in it one day :laugh: