SAU Community

10.61 1/4 Mile. First Day At Track !

95GTR600

Thanks guys for all the information on the forum. ( I used a lot the SEARCH button)

I am very happy with the performance of our GTR R33. First day at the 1/4 mile track we run 4 passes 11.4, 11.0, 10.82 and 10.61

We run with SUNOCO Race Fuels GT PLus 104 octane unleaded.

The car is a single turbo power FC +600whp tunned by Cristian Penson @

C-WORKS shop sponsored by Zero Wheels and omegaxenon.com

And after the first visit to the track it become the fastest Nissan in Dominican Republic.

We look foward for better times on 2009. :banana:

440rwkw will throw you deeper mate, keep the R&D going with that power as there is still faster ET's to be had!

Great work!

What turbo/tyres outta interest?

Im guessing GT35 if your running 104, a a T04Z should do that on 98 (whever the equiv is over there)

440rwkw will throw you deeper mate, keep the R&D going with that power as there is still faster ET's to be had!

Great work!

What turbo/tyres outta interest?

Im guessing GT35 if your running 104, a a T04Z should do that on 98 (whever the equiv is over there)

The car makes 600whp on a 4 wheel dyno.

Borg Warner S300 series single turbo conversion.

4 slicks tires 26"

Edited by 95GTR600

what are your 60ft time on slicks?

440rwkw has seen very low 10s on semi's, not full slicks...

Get that 60ft down (which is where i expect your loosing the time) and see a 9 without a doubt on slicks

first 1.59

best 1.50

There is an easy gain if you can grab second before you hit limiter.. sounds like it bounced of it at least 2 times.. thats gotta be worth .1 of a second. Keep up the good work! Out of curiosity, whats your response like with that turbo compared to say, a Garret t04z which is in the same power range.

There is an easy gain if you can grab second before you hit limiter.. sounds like it bounced of it at least 2 times.. thats gotta be worth .1 of a second. Keep up the good work! Out of curiosity, whats your response like with that turbo compared to say, a Garret t04z which is in the same power range.

You are right, it was my first time running a RHD car... but I agree with you about hit limiter.

I love the Borg Wagner turbo...a friend has one Honda producing 800whp @ 36 lbs of boost.

We got full boost at 5,200rpms.

We will try to make things better next time.

Edited by 95GTR600

what are your 60ft time on slicks?

440rwkw has seen very low 10s on semi's, not full slicks...

Get that 60ft down (which is where i expect your loosing the time) and see a 9 without a doubt on slicks

What should be a decent 0-60 ft ?

Do you think factory rear differential will hold the power ?

• 2 weeks later...
Nice work, is it S362 or bigger? Going by that dyno power and trap speed I am guessing it was tuned on a hub dyno or something?

it's a S372 with a S400 label. I did not understand well about it. But I am very happy with the turbo and the whole car.

We look foward for better times when the track is open again.

Does anyone knows what we have to do in order to make 1.3x on 0-60f with slicks ? Which way to do a good burn out without damage the case, etc. ?

Edited by 95GTR600

it's a S372 with a S400 label. I did not understand well about it. But I am very happy with the turbo and the whole car.

We look foward for better times when the track is open again

Damn mate thats a big turbo you have there, and pretty good spool for a turbo of that size too - probably got more in it :D