SAU Community

R34 GT-T at Tooronga Station, Malvern

Wardest

Originally posted by CR34TION

Guys, now i am worried.

I park in on the road rather than the in the station so cars coming pass can see it and anyone trying to break in.

I guess I will have to collect my car now and drive into work... damn petrol and parking costs.

I didn't wanna put the wind up ya bro but I'd hate to see that ride get ganked by some dole bludging, crack smoking, flannel shirt wearing, skank riding, car stealing, no respect having mother phuccer.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Wardest

I didn't wanna put the wind up ya bro but I'd hate to see that ride get ganked by some dole bludging, crack smoking, flannel shirt wearing, skank riding, car stealing, no respect having  mother phuccer.

does he look something like this?

m7.jpg

man - what world are you living in?

neighbourhood watch died years ago pretty much, its not very active..

My friend's 1986 MAGNA complete rubbish car (worth about $300 at most) was broken into at Blackburn station.. broad daylight. There wasn't even anything to steal, but they still broke in..

time to start reading and learning

http://motoring.racv.com.au/racvm/peacemin...d/security5.cfm

btw: all my previous facts were wrong (see above) :D but never park your skyline at a station or shopping centre. Even just the risk of vandalism by some jealous punk kid.

Originally posted by pushead

True that... .now i need to install a spy camera hidden in the car!

Yeah, that'll help you catch the little SOBs and allow you to break their legs. However, you'll still need to get the damage repaired.

Personally I'd rather catch the train than risk damage to my Loved One.

Car saved!!!

Wardest> I owe you one.

Prolly happens all the time... i have left my car at the same station and same spot for 2years and only thing that has happened is I have been badged. That was when I had my Type-R.

Well better be safe than sorry.

Originally posted by predator666

i remember reading once that a large % of car theft and breakins are from train stations... Bit silly to park any car there, never mind a nice 34

you're best off buying an unregistered crapper for $200 and driving to the station every day i think..

which is why I walk to the train station :D

i never leave my 34 in these types of places - luckily I have a choice to walk - its about 12mins each way but its better than risking losing the car, or even a broken window and stolen stereo!

At least nothing has happened to it CR34TION!

I have heard that train station operators have [and still are] been beefing up their security / cameras etc...but still not good enough.

Car theft is actually down this [financial] year to under 100,000 an all time low in the past decade I think!

neighbourhood watch died years ago pretty much, its not very active..

not in my area it hasnt. my alarm went off a couple of weeks ago and my neighbours were out in under 15 seconds to see what was happening.... i love my neighbours..... , fortunately it was me at my car trying to get in as the battery in my remote had died. :) all fixed now though :D

yeah we still get newsletters from NW as well, complete with crime reports and stats for the area - my neighbours are pretty good too!

One of them is 3rd Dan [black Belt in] Karate, so a would be thief would certainly get a surprise :)

:D

Originally posted by DJ_L3ThAL

here is the real culprit!

hahaha :bahaha:

There was a real nice clean yellow R34 just parked down from Sandringham station and couple of Friday nights ago. Bout 3am, stumbled out of the Sandy and had a real good look. Real nice, clean as, looked very shmick.

Lucky u weren't there Wardest, some drunken teenager with his face almost pressed up against the window of a R34 GT-T, would have been a beat down!! :)

Anyone know of any Sandringham'ites or Bayside ppl with a stock yellow R34? No stickers, so may or not be a SAU person

Man our Skylines do attract alot of attention no matter where it is. But parking in or near a train station is pretty scary man. There are high school kids, weirdo etc, etc. If it doesn't get stolen, it could get damage by some young smartass.

Let start a Skyline Watch haha. Everyone just stick a SAU sticker on and join the SKYLINE WATCH hehe

Hey Creation,

I used to park my r33 there too. And I must admit, I was a little nervous too. I mean I agree that as for train stations, it was probably a safer one, in comparison to others......(yes I know thats an oxymoran) but at the end of the day I wasnt comfortable in leaving my pride and joy there.

Oh well, I have to say, I always noticed your car sitting along the road and I did also notice it going missing in recent times. At first I thought to myself, phuck, somebody's taken it.

Great to hear that it still safe.

I might also invest in a SAU sticker as well. skylineakt, a SAU watch sounds like a great idea, so that at least we can help watch each others backs............hmm, where's that street weapons.net link...... :(