SAU Community

Strictly Performance Cruise [10th Jan]

GORINURTUNED

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man what a shitty second run, but if it wasn't for that detour through the hills I would have been totally bored with that cruise. I reckon it should have just gone that way, through the twisties and then stopped at the closest large carpark area to it. f**k Canning Dam!

My car makes a weird scraping noise when I turn right, lol

Guys with megaphones, lol

My god! That was perhaps the biggest turnout I've ever seen at a cruise! what was the count? roughly 150 hey? I got stranded in one of the last groups to leave city west, and someone got me lost so i had to bail... Not happy. Anyone tell me how it went?

Not enough maps, someone got us lost and we did that super bendy Croyden Rd in Roleystone twice, had a Chaser passing us up the inside on those tight blind bends :down:

Ending up going back down the hill and waiting at the BP on Albany Hwy for everyone to come past, did anything happen after Leach Hwy maccas?

Edited by bubba

Awesome cruise last night guys.. and I didn't even know about it until I completely by accident met up with a group and started following out Mundaring way.

I was just out for a casual drive with a mate!

Love the supra doing massive donuts bouncing off the limiter 10 mins after i arrived at the final meeting point... that was my signal to GTFO :down:

Edited by shaund

the cruise was great fun i must say thru the back of the hills lots of twists and turns realy gave my coil overs a work out! scary as f**k thru some of the sharp turns car wants to follow the turns the 2 way in the rear wants me to step sideways off a cliff lol! overall a great turnout at city west i must say! pitty i had to bail off just before truck stop had to drop the miss off! any idea what time the cruise ended up going till?

yer it was long and yes in some parts confusing but sic roads and a massive turn out well done i have a great night cant wait till the next run . the gtir pulsar was the luky one of the night hiting a roo with no damage luky man .

the hills were good fun

did the whole mundaring wier rd the realised we were supose to turn off way back, turned around to find bout 20 other cars did the same thing, so i led to way back to the turn off eventually found the guy with the gti-r, other wise we would have missed another trun

OMG those f**king retards with the loud speaker, man they were pissing everone off (or maybe just me), but the worst thing was they thought they were so damn cool...