SAU Community

Strictly Performance Cruise [10th Jan]

GORINURTUNED

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This cruise was a lot of fun ay,

even tho half of us got lost up in the hills! it gave me a great experience, and i got to test out my coil overs

some of those turns were hell sharp (good drift roads)

it was pretty hard to see the turns half the time especially going at like 100km

when we got to the end of road to turn back around to get out of the hills i almost hit 2 kangaroos, lucky i was going slow or i would have done some damage. Had to slam my brakes...

On orrong road i almost got flashed at the lights, i went through at orange and i just made it through but then i see flashes...and i saw another skyline behind me...must have passed through red. Bad luck to whoever that was.

Also bad luck to the silver wrx who got pulled over by the cops for having only one tail light working..

I had 2 cops following me for a while lucky i didn't get stopped.

Good communication skills and all to get us all out of that crazy place haha

lucky i made it back home with an empty tank :cheers:

btw has every one heard of the rule dip and fold your mirrors in the hills runs. that was ever one can have their high beams on.

it was pretty hard to see the turns half the time especially going at like 100km

btw has every one heard of the rule dip and fold your mirrors in the hills runs. that was ever one can have their high beams on.

If I did that I wouldn't have seen the fuckhead in the Chaser until I'd cleaned him up :( he's lucky I didn't happen across him at the next meet point.

Edited by bubba

Bubba.... what did the chaser look like if you don't mind me asking? (i.e colour etc and what did the guy look like if you remember)?

Edited by MeLSki

If I did that I wouldn't have seen the f**khead in the Chaser until I'd cleaned him up :P he's lucky I didn't happen across him at the next meet point.

true true, i guess to do it you have to trust every one your with, and with such a big turn out there's going to be dickheads like that there

Bubba.... what did the chaser look like if you don't mind me asking? (i.e colour etc and what did the guy look like if you remember)?

[OVAXCITED] pearl white, auto, kept dropping single wheelers, dunno what the guy looked like.

Haha that would be my dad in his R32 GTR VSpec II! Late life crisis ay :(

Nice1! he certainly wasn't shy with it either, I was barely keeping up with him round a bend onto Tonkin.. I was like "fkn gtrs!" heh

Edited by bubba

yea i no wot u mean bout the guy drivin the chaser! he was up my ass for a while n he had hid headlights that were blinding me! then he overtook me and everyone else that he got a chance too. the roads were pretty skinny not to mention the lack of vision. i thought i was a cruise not a race!! his no plates were "IMEXCITED" i think. a little too excited if u ask me. newayz was a good night. did ne1 notice if there was a speed camera at the exit of the poly farmer tunnel?? i think i got flashed but not sure. mite b trippin.

Might have been a flame pop out someones exhaust and lit up the area with a flash.. or someone flashed their high beam headlights

yea dunno maybe just trippin. the guy with the chaser busted the biggest flame out his exhaust in the hills! i thought his car was on fire it popped n then kept burnin for like 10 seconds lol n it was goin up the back of his car haha

[OVAXCITED] pearl white, auto, kept dropping single wheelers

this dick was driving on the rong side of the road coming up the side of my car and having to back off dew to the lack of road or a hair pin bend not to happy but no stone chips

biggest turn out ive seen i think. sor meet was a good size then people nor at galleria must of spun out when us sor turned up together to make carpark even more packed. was fun tho. did anyone notice that everyone was hesitant to give it a bit on the freeway towards nor meet? not used to seeing 50 performance cars going steady without breaking speed limit lol. it is a cruise afterall i guess. Always fun driving with a big group tho. love it. good work.

yea i no wot u mean bout the guy drivin the chaser! he was up my ass for a while n he had hid headlights that were blinding me!

I closed my side mirrors in through the hills, its not like you looking behind yourself anyway... I must admit though I wanted to be doing ~20kms/hr faster in the hills but my drivers headlight is pointing straight down so I wasn't blinding people in front of me :P

[OVAXCITED] pearl white, auto, kept dropping single wheelers

this dick was driving on the rong side of the road coming up the side of my car and having to back off dew to the lack of road or a hair pin bend not to happy but no stone chips

You were behind me up the hill I think, he ended up overtaking all of us.

his plates are [OVAXITED] member of Antilag

hills were good fun, truck stop was awesome... and yeah typical turnout for an ETUNED cruise with good cars and good drivers (generally speaking)

had fun