SAU Community

Kakimoto 80mm Exhaust Cat Back Suit R32 $200

I have for sale a 80mm kakimoto exhaust i recently bought suit 32 GTR and possible GTS but please check.. It turned out to be a little less great than first expected.

It has a few dents and scratches were it has bellied out on a speed hump or whatever it may have been, the underside of the rear muffler has the usual scratches.... The main problem is the rear muffler has no packing at all which would make it a little loud for my liking..

It has a removable baffle as well and is full stainless (piping and mufflers) I have attched a link with all the info you might ask for. http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Ka...;hl=gtr+exhaust

located in Newcastle, just off the end of the freeway.

will post if you organise courier.... NOT open to offers as i paid double what im asking but i would not sell it to someone else for the price i paid. My loss your gain...

pm me or call 0415963870

cheers Lee

Edited by Leeroy32GTR

gday mate, im in newcastle aswell.. and have a full kakimoto exhaust on my gtst, im pretty sure they are both the same, my centre section has a bigger muffler, not a little resonator like the picture you have shown, but an actual muffler... i would be happy to organise a swap with you one weekend if you'd like.. as mine is a little too quiet for my liking.

until i got the car it was standard height, so the exhaust had no scrapes on it... its on its guts now but scrapage has been very minimal.

it would have to be a bit after new years as ill be in melbourne but im happy to make the swap and do the work if you want.

Edited by NZM.031

gday mate, im in newcastle aswell.. and have a full kakimoto exhaust on my gtst, im pretty sure they are both the same, my centre section has a bigger muffler, not a little resonator like the picture you have shown, but an actual muffler... i would be happy to organise a swap with you one weekend if you'd like.. as mine is a little too quiet for my liking.

until i got the car it was standard height, so the exhaust had no scrapes on it... its on its guts now but scrapage has been very minimal.

it would have to be a bit after new years as ill be in melbourne but im happy to make the swap and do the work if you want.

let me know when your back in town, im interested in having a look