SAU Community

Superlap Oran Park.

Rav

Hello Guys and Girls,

I am thinking of going up to oran park for a day or two. When superlap is on (Sunday 29th March 2009). Just to spectate.

Is any one els going up for the event.

Thanks.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its looking likely ill be heading up for a look again this year.

Several of the Vic guys have talked about entering, but might have to wait till a bit closer to confirm cars are working, etc.

yeah guys, oran park will almost certainly be gone by the end of 2009, so this is a good chance to do a great event there. do it! it's by far the best track in nsw, so drive it while you still can. :domokun:

Well, since it is a night/afternoon race i think i may enter and then get vack to my brothers so i can get drunk to welcome the coming of the 2009 F1 season but also celebrare my cars "Performance of extraordinary magnitude" at Superlap :santa:

I want to do the gP so bad, but OP is going the way of Amaroo so need to get out there and capture a good solid binning into concrete on tape

Well, since it is a night/afternoon race i think i may enter and then get vack to my brothers so i can get drunk to welcome the coming of the 2009 F1 season but also celebrare my cars "Performance of extraordinary magnitude" at Superlap :P

I want to do the gP so bad, but OP is going the way of Amaroo so need to get out there and capture a good solid binning into concrete on tape

come on mate, if you make it down you've got to bunk with the baron. and hit the cans in front of the big screen for the F1. :banana:

there is a good chance i will be entering. i want to do oran park before it is gone. Dane, your car needs a debeut event.. something to aim for. is it nearly done yet?

I was aiming for last years one! :blush:

But it's not too far off. Just need to get the wiring finished (which is taking up most of the time), fit the brakes up, then some piping etc and tuning and it should be good to go... maybe :(