SAU Community

2009 F1 Season

dezz

I think he is the most talented in modern F1, the only person to ever stop Schumacher.

Not entirely accurate. Also go and have a look at the circumstances for the 2005 season and let me know how many GP wins Bridgestone had that year.

In 2006 you could pretty much say that Schuey's untimely engine failure in Japan cost him the WDC

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well he said it himself, and his antics at monaco show just how rattled he was.

Alonso had driveshaft failure in 06 that at the time made it almost impossible to win the season too. Or the penalty for 'obstructing' massa that was total bs.

Is there any weather forecasts for race day?

I hope it doesnt rain, we need to see the race pace of everyone minus the weather.

Has anyone ever got pit lane access in melb?

Not sure if its been posted before.. http://www.f1complete.com/content/view/11721/510/

Edited by knore

have some mates who work for supercheap team so can get into v8 paddock but f1 is off limits.

Alonso had driveshaft failure in 06 that at the time made it almost impossible to win the season too. Or the penalty for 'obstructing' massa that was total bs.

Is there any weather forecasts for race day?

I hope it doesnt rain, we need to see the race pace of everyone minus the weather.

Has anyone ever got pit lane access in melb?

Not sure if its been posted before.. http://www.f1complete.com/content/view/11721/510/

But if MS actually did hit the wall that day in Monaco, how differently that whole situation would have been perceived!

I remember looking up ticket prices awhile back for Melb and there was an all access thing for $3500, it included pit lane and even a special section above the pits to watch the race i think.

Would be worth it if you had the money and werent going by yourself!

saw the GT-R safety car last week at the clipsal 500 on tv

It looks pretty sexi, I hope the safety car driver decides to fang it around the track and take on the v8's that would be funny

Can't wait till the weekend, going to be exciting just how many cars make the finish with kers and the times they post.

We'll see if any teams protest and dont enter the race due to diffuser fisaco

Think mclaren might be hiding their true pace hhmmmm..............interesting

Edited by JUN`R32

it's bad for you to hold your emotions in dezz, tell us what you really think of bernie....lol

:laughing-smiley-014: :laughing-smiley-014: :laughing-smiley-014:

I keep my opinions to myself

what's the go with the diffusers? I read that Brawn, Williams and Toyota have somthing differnt about theirs, but not what it is that is different.

I'll be in Melb to watch it :down:

Well I'm at superlap so I miss out on F1 but I got a taste for it today at Kinglake.

I'm up here for work and a BMW and minardi 2 seater ripped some skids and flick turns in the main part of Kinglake as an event for the locals. Frieken loud. Good to see!