dezz

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

'Grats to Button. Deseverved a win.

Good to see Lewis in 3rd place from 18th :happy: (after Trulli gets the inevitable demotion to 4th for passing under safety car conditions :()

Good on Jensen and Rubens though. Button deserves to win after all his time in F1.

I can't believe Brawn GP won on its debut. And I can't believe Barrichello switched to Brawn GP after all his time with Ferrari. It's a pretty risky career move for both jensen and rubens to switch from teams that have years of experience in F1 to a fresh team that has never competed before.

Maybe it's the best career move yet for both.

We'll see what Brawn GP has for us for the rest of the season.

Makes me wonder how Ferrari will fare this year with new competition....

its not like they had a choice of where to go since everyone else had their drivers pretty much confirmed.....brawm gp is essentially honda with new engine parts, only team left and they were both in it before.....so why not

Very entertaining race, great lead up too :(

Is it just me, or am I already looking at these new cars as if they're "normal"?

I gotta say, I was praying for Rubens to bring it home.... must be because I'm aging with him :happy:

Yeh, awesome to see Brawn 1-2. Shame to see Vettel trip with Kubiza. Sux that Rubens plouhged into Webz, with all the drama of the race the RBR looked quick and with no damage on the car Webz could have easily finished ahead of Hamilton/Trulli.

Oh well, will have to wait to Malaysia....but the Brawn is simply too quick. It is miles ahead of the other cars for pace. Rubens in a beaten car was able to recover for 4th on merit, inherit 2nd. ANd Jensen was criusing with just mintaining gaps he didnt have to work all that hard to get. Then threw away time in a pitstop and was still comfortable. The car is simply a rocket ship. I dont like the fact that i like Button as i want to hate him as some parts of me do... :( ?!?!?! But its good to see the guy who has stuck with that team/people through the little bit of good but mostly bad get a result.

Will be interesting how close it is between Rubens and Button...but a strong tip that either the other teams will quickly catch up or a sneakign suspicion the Diffuser 3 will be banned as a result of Renault and Ferrari complaints about how they approached the FIA and were told not to continue their work on similar designs as they were deemed illegal