• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

who'd have thunk button to be a WDC?

stranger shit has happened

Might be a little too early to be predicting.

I for one won't be surprised to see some new diffusers on cars this weekend, at least we might see them Friday.

can't believe rubens didn't get a penalty for taking webber out. which bloody race were they watching. also vettel again fked up and took out the cube and himself. great job sebastian....

i'm with you troy. webbers maiden victory this weekend.

Again watch replay, Kovi gave Rubens a nudge, not much the old man could've done about that mate...

This is just the first race....just think of the final race.........qualifying intervetion, race intervention and post race intervention....not to mention post race intervention intervention!!!!!

Oh this is just too good...

So McLaren has accepted the penalty and has no plans to appeal etc, but does anyone know what has happened?

The statements from both McLaren and the stewards don't actually say what's come to light?

They changed their decision after reviewing the team radio transmissions, but I'd like to know what it's about?

It would have to have something to do with the way in which Trulli passed Homo for them to reinstate Trulli's 3rd place?

Well they said to the stewards "No, there was no instruction, and no, we didn't intentionally let Jarno through."

Radio trasmission acquired by post-race stewards states, "Lewis, let the Toyota past NOW"..

Pretty bloody blatant to me, not much for Ferrari International Assistance there... Just old fashion dishonesty on McLaren's part... Just when I gained a grain of respect for Lewis scoring a podium from dead last... What an ass...

FFS it seems the circus continues from last year :P Would've thought that the stewards (and some race teams!) learnt their lesson last year and would leave the racing on the track.

FFS it seems the circus continues from last year :P Would've thought that the stewards (and some race teams!) learnt their lesson last year and would leave the racing on the track.
Well they said to the stewards "No, there was no instruction, and no, we didn't intentionally let Jarno through."

Radio trasmission acquired by post-race stewards states, "Lewis, let the Toyota past NOW"..

Pretty bloody blatant to me, not much for Ferrari International Assistance there... Just old fashion dishonesty on McLaren's part... Just when I gained a grain of respect for Lewis scoring a podium from dead last... What an ass...

How is that that racing?