dezz

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Webbers not running light either

For the 2009 season, the FIA are making public the weights of all cars ahead of the race start to help give an idea of relative fuel loads. The cars that made Q3 are weighed after qualifying, while the weights of the remaining cars must be declared by their teams shortly after the session.

Below is the provisional grid for the German Grand Prix with each car's weight. Note - Toyota’s Timo Glock has dropped from 19th to 20th after being penalised for blocking Renault’s Fernando Alonso during qualifying.

1. Mark Webber, Red Bull, 661kg. - roughly lap 20

2. Rubens Barrichello, Brawn GP, 647 - lap 14

3. Jenson Button, Brawn GP, 644 - lap 15

4. Sebastian Vettel, Red Bull, 661 - lap 20

5. Lewis Hamilton, McLaren, 654.5 - lap 17/18

6. Heikki Kovalainen, McLaren, 664.0 - lap 21

7. Adrian Sutil, Force India, 678.5 - lap 28

8. Felipe Massa, Ferrari, 673.5 - lap 26

9. Kimi Raikkonen, Ferrari, 674 - lap 26/27

10. Nelson Piquet, Renault, 676

11. Nick Heidfeld, BMW Sauber, 681

12. Fernando Alonso, Renault, 668.2

13. Kazuki Nakajima, Williams, 683.6

14. Jarno Trulli, Toyota, 683.7

15. Nico Rosberg, Williams, 689.6

16. Robert Kubica, BMW Sauber, 673.5

17. Sebastien Buemi, Toro Rosso, 674.5

18. Giancarlo Fisichella, Force India, 662.5

19. Sebastien Bourdais, Toro Rosso, 689.5

20. Timo Glock, Toyota, 662.3

from formula1.com

Also I've added a rough estimate of when they should be pitting for fuel provided driver and car = 605kg and including formation lap etc as the nurburgring should be about 2.4/2.5 kg of fuel per lap, so if all goes well tomorrow and pending strategies should be

webber

vettel

and I'll have to say sutil if he goes incident free followed by the brawns but ofcourse being a Ferrari supporter I'd like them to be able to build enough of a lead over the brawns and come in to the top 5 if they get their strategies right!

If Webz gets up tomoz i am going to hit the town and shag any Indian bird that will have me and call all our offspring Webz!!!!!! :)

Sounds better than this offer...

A few simple words. FFS get it off the line Mark. I WILL run down the main roa of Hyderabad naked if he gets up for his first win...come on Webz!

That would do more damage to Aust/Indian relationship than any thugs could do here.

Sounds better than this offer...

That would do more damage to Aust/Indian relationship than any thugs could do here.

Cant i do both, i mean the shagging bit wont take more then a few seconds :D

And amazing effort from Sutil. He really seems to shine in the variable conditions, based on his fuel load he could very well of been even higher. He has a flexible race strategy from where he is on the grid and could be in for a great result

I so hope Webz gets up this weekend, but at the same time will be massively pissed off i am not there, especially when you think that a friends workmate has my ticket to ther Ford Kurve grandstand :)

Awesome. What date is it? I am in and out of Singapore and have free accom there. What are the tickets worth? Just stay away from the Four Floors and you will have a great trip :thumbsup:

I was meant to be in Germany for this weekend, but again my leave was d1cked by project delays. So flogged off the GBP415 ticket to my mate from the UK who was going to meet me there...but have other plans now :3some: But still need to ensure that i do my 3 GPs in 2009 promise. Asian GPs are far cheaper then European GPs

Cheers roy, i am almost counting down the days ;) It starts about september 25 or 26, im there for 5 or 6 days. The ticket was around 1100-1300 AUD, i try to forget these things but i can check if you really care. I made sure i got a seat about half way up the grandsand so i can see over the fence. Its actually at the end of the turn one grandstand almost at the start of the second one, they pretty much touch each other. From there i have a good view of the first 3 turns, a massive screen and can see the drivers come out of pit lane at the end of the straight just before turn 1.

Anyway it is fkn awesome to see webber finally get pole, fingers crossed he can get his first win tonight :)

Geezus, the Malaysian GP tickets were only $600 or so and that was for the main stand with awesome view of a bunch of corners. So much for Asian GPs beng cheaper :3some: Hopefully this project will be over by September and i will be back in the office in Singapore...but not likely :thumbsup: