2009 F1 Season

dezz

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that's messed up. what actually hit him? the commentators were saying metal, but it looked like some sort of carbon fiber ducting

dampening spring from the brawn GP car

Felipe Massa's huge qualifying crash in Hungary was triggered when the spring from the third damper on Rubens Barrichello's Brawn came loose. It hit the F60 firstly just in front of the cockpit (right arrow - near the triangular engine cut-off sticker), before then striking the cockpit's side...

How did it bounce up to hit him like it did, when you watch the footage there isnt a car anywhere near him?

Apparantly he has a fractured skull?

Why couldnt this happen to lewis (oops did i just say that out aloud) :P

How did it bounce up to hit him like it did, when you watch the footage there isnt a car anywhere near him?

Apparantly he has a fractured skull?

Why couldnt this happen to lewis (oops did i just say that out aloud) :banana:

I'd prefer if it happening to YOU. :laugh::):)

Neil.

This is looking good for webbers c'ship...vettel struggling (damage?), button well down and webber running at the pointy end.

Anyone have a live stream?

Edited by DCIEVE

sucked in Alonso. fag

so did Alonso just retire due to that all to common afflication known as *SOOKINESS*

???

so did Alonso just retire due to that all to common afflication known as *SOOKINESS*

???

no, it was the other affliction known as 'incompetence' from his f/r rattle-gun man

Good on Webz for stealing 2nd in the drivers championship :angry:

Was funny seeing Flav with briefcase in hand leaving the circuit with about 20-30 laps left and his 2nd driver in 12th spot....I think that says it all for NP career :)

I hope Massa has a speedy recovery...another of those 1 in a million accidents that reminded me of the Surtees one last week or so. After they slowed the footage down and you could see the part strike the car and driver, watching it in real time is scarey as it happens so fast you can't see the spring! It is never good to see a driver hurt like this but is a stark reminder of why you need to pull cars into the pits to rectify things like exhaust pipes hanging by a thread and dangling around on an F1 car...