2009 F1 Season

dezz

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok, I just caught up. the ol' pain in the neck eh? poor schuey.

man I feel bad for all the blokes who have dropped everything and bought tickets, flights, accommodation for the next few races hoping to see the master race again. imagine how pissed you'd be. book time off work, shell out $5K on tickets etc only to find out you are in for a boring ass race at valencia....

GO WEBBER!

Well i am watching ticket sales for Abu Dahbi and how Webber goes the next few races. I would never have believed in a million years he could possibly be in with a shot. BUT, if somehow he ends up in a position to be battling for the WC, oh man i am so there. Bonus is i am on 3 months holidays from 17th October with an around the world ticket in my pocket so :(

well big buddy, if webber is in with a WDC shot going into the last round I will come with you.

lucky I just spoke to the GF and told her schuey is out as she told me she was planning to buy us both tickets to the singapore GP to go watch him one last time... that would have been a bit of a bummer.

I'm holding out baron.. No retreat! :)

I'm hoping that he might keep on it and see how he pulls up. Could Shumi really pass up 1 more chance to roar up the Eau Rouge in an F1 car???

I've got fingers, toes and everything else crossed he makes it back. I hope Luca Bad is just temporary...

C'MON SCHUMI!!!!

well I'd love to see him race again, but I do kind of have mixed feelings about it, and I did have my thoughts that he may have too. you know there is a small chance that he'd come back and suck at it and that would really put a dampener on his amazing record and career. his average must be a podium about 50% of the times he finished a race or more.

of all the people who've ever retired he is the one I'd love to see come back, but I'm not sure this is the way I want it. I'd love him to sign a 2 year deal or something and try for one last WDC. god knows there was a couple where he was bloody close. maybe he could make up for those near misses.

but at the same time, once it's done. it's done. he had a good run and then retired whilst still at the top of his game. it's the way to go. no one wants to be remembered as the bloke who hung on too long only to become the old bloke back marker with the sore neck muscles... lol.

anyway, forget schuey. he's had his WDCs. come on webber! this is a big a sniff of one as you are likely to get mate. button and brawn don't look like they have any magic pace left to come, as long as you can stop vets taking points off you, and have him keep taking points of button you are in with a big chance mate. COME ON!!!!!! Get fired up old son. TURN LEFT!

im coming too..........

well big buddy, if webber is in with a WDC shot going into the last round I will come with you.

lucky I just spoke to the GF and told her schuey is out as she told me she was planning to buy us both tickets to the singapore GP to go watch him one last time... that would have been a bit of a bummer.