2009 F1 Season

dezz

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hacki pulled out in front of him and slowed him down when he was longer then Button and the worlds most handsome man. They should have pulled Webber in the second that Brawn looked to be pulling in Button but you cant get the strategy right all the time :D

I cant help but think the car was damaged somehow or he just plain sucked as he had no pace toay. Even at the end of on light tank and the good tyres he had to watch the Worlds Most Handsome Man drive away from him :)

i think that was the worst race i have ever watched.........boring. i cant remember any passing except for lap 1.

Good result for Rubens though, what a f#ck up for Hamo. Dad wasnt happy....

RBR might just have been reeled in. or poor quali means for difficult race.

i think that was the worst race i have ever watched.........boring. i cant remember any passing except for lap 1.

Good result for Rubens though, what a f#ck up for Hamo. Dad wasnt happy....

RBR might just have been reeled in. or poor quali means for difficult race.

Gosh, me too! what a boring race, what a boring track it is! And a total dearth of spectators too!

I'm really happy with my man Rubens getting a win! Well deserved :D

I don't even want to discuss Valencia.... blurgh, liets just look forward to Spa, maybe Roy and Snowy can give us an insight on where some of these jockeys can pick up a tenth or two? :)

it was only boring until the McLaren mechanics stepped up to the plate to inject some excitement into it! lol how good was that?

how bad was Badoer? can see why he was the most unsuccessful man in the history of F1. I think he came back just to extend his record number of starts without scoring a single WDC point.

lol, yeah true mate, oh how I'd love to be a fly on the wall at the McLaren post race team briefing. lololol

And Badoer, well, after the dissappointment of not seeing MS back in it, Badoer's poor performance just robbed salt into the wounds. Ferrari's arrogance toward new young talent has come back to bite them.

yeah badoer was complete rubbish. I reckon they should have given max mosley or bernie a go. that would have been much more fun...

poor webber. no pace and crap timing of his final stop fked him. instead of closing down 2 points on button, he's given 2 points to button... d'oh. having said that vettel had no pace either. before his engine blow up they showed each drives PB in the race and webber was ahead of vettel (9th and 10th best laps) so I think perhaps the RBR just had no pace in it this weekend and vettel went light to get a good qualy position. big shame webber gave up that 7th, would have been nice also to grow the gap ahead of vettel a bit too just to confirm who is the number 1 driver in the team and who the team should be backing for the run to the end...

Would be interesting to know how many engines Webber has left. I hear Vettel is down to his last 2 engines for the remaining 6 GPs!!!! If Webber has 4 or so engines then that alone will add to reasons why a certain car more then a certain driver needs to be supported

after looking at the standing, amazingly after the horror car mclaren have produced, they'll still end up third in the WCC this year

that sort of engineering and production rate is why toyota will never win any kind of championship, shocking performace slide, and yet fastes race lap... wtf guys?

Edited by ctjet

ive got a feeling that the RBRs dont like the hotter temps, where as the Brawns are not affected as much. Means Dubi will be a tough one also.

yeah badoer was complete rubbish. I reckon they should have given max mosley or bernie a go. that would have been much more fun...

poor webber. no pace and crap timing of his final stop fked him. instead of closing down 2 points on button, he's given 2 points to button... d'oh. having said that vettel had no pace either. before his engine blow up they showed each drives PB in the race and webber was ahead of vettel (9th and 10th best laps) so I think perhaps the RBR just had no pace in it this weekend and vettel went light to get a good qualy position. big shame webber gave up that 7th, would have been nice also to grow the gap ahead of vettel a bit too just to confirm who is the number 1 driver in the team and who the team should be backing for the run to the end...

ive got a feeling that the RBRs dont like the hotter temps, where as the Brawns are not affected as much. Means Dubi will be a tough one also.

I think what was against them is that not only was it hot, but it is a slow'ish street circuit.. Watch the RBR's fly at Spa Francochamps... I wonder how they will go in Abu Dhabi... Quite a high speed track will suit the RBR's but you'd think the weather would suit the Brawns... We shall see in due time I suppose.. I reckon you could write down Suzuka and Spa as being definate strong points for the RBR's tho...

.... blurgh, liets just look forward to Spa, maybe Roy and Snowy can give us an insight on where some of these jockeys can pick up a tenth or two? :)

There is plenty of run off at Pouhon (thank god) though i am not sure whether its quicker to use it :) And if you flat through Blanchimont then best not run wide otherwise if you hit the curbing then the inertia switch will cut the fuel pump :(

Other then that i cant wait to confirm my day count and confirm the day i have to leave my project. I think its a good two weeks before the next day at Spa... :)

yeah webber has 1 or 2 or more donks left over vettel. depending on who you read vettel either has just 1 engine for the last six races or 1 engine spare for the last 6 races (2 engines total). Webber should have at least 3 and he has his old engines that are still usable for practice etc. where as vettel has had 4 blow-ups in total so those engines are presumably un-usable so even his pool of worn out 'practice' engines is smaller than webbers.

come on RBR time to wake up and get behind webber as the number 1 man. webber has now out finished vettel 8 out of 11 races this year. come on!

So pumped for what is my favourite race of the year (Brazil a close seond...i just love these tracks)

COME ON WEBZ. Vettel will be going for it, has nothing to lose. You need to keep your nose in front and just wait for Button to have the gearbox problem that Rubens has been having. Things are coming your way, you just need to be there to capitalise...something you have not done the past two GPs.

COME THE FARK ON RBR!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking at my Calender i have 11 days off in Septemeber before my contract ends at end of October. So fits in nicely with Monza.

If Count Hardcore is up for Japanese GP i may be able to push my leave to around the 23rd or so to make the Japanese GP.

And of course Abu Dhabi on 1st November...just need to keep Webber in the hunt so i am extra motivated to go to these races rather then go and boo Louise or Buttton coasting to victories.

LOL, they are over 60 seconds a lap quicker then i was in the little Caterham :P How friggin fast must those things be since i was way quicker then 996 GT2s etc