2009 F1 Season

dezz

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This was my dream drive when i was 6 years old. My dad was working at Repco then and used to bring home heaps of stickers and posters for me.

Still love the look even today. Would be an Awesome track car today. I just want one BAD. :P

It is a very pretty car.

800px-Brabham_BT19_2007.jpg

how much money does proton have? i'd like to see lotus return

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/09/07/report-...ber-return-lot/

As much as I miss Lotus not being in Formula one - it isn't really Lotus anymore, is it? Malaysian money backing a German team doesn't have much to do with CBAC does it?

In retrospect how badly did Ford stuff up backing Stewart & letting Lotus die in the 90's? Money spent on a Lotus Ford would have paid far greater dividends than that wasted on Stewart then Jaguar.

he is just proving what a spoilt little bitch he is! :P

My issue isnt with the team telling him to crash (i cant believe that they ddi, i just done get it) but the fact that d1ckless hack agreed to do it. Is he retarded as well as slow? If they told hm to do it then he is the biggest joke of a driver to come through the F1 ranks in my recent memory. If its not true he is the most pathetic individual i have ever seen in the sporting arena for throwing a fictional hissy fit at ex-team.

Its not like he was like Bourdais and there abouts and was a call that could be debated, but agreed was the right call. He was SLOW, and CRASHED and was getting worse, not better.!

Take the family name and jam it up their precious a55holes!!!!!!!!!!

phew....feel better now :(

The full statement.

http://www.grandprix.com/ns/ns21798.html

Either way another massive hit for F1. If true given McLaren's 100million fine, what the fark do you do with Renault?

As much as I want to believe it's crap, its hard to ignore that it all actually happened in that Alonso had just enough fuel to go to teh crash.

I can't see Renault hanging around.

Some are saying it's ballsy of him to make the statement, but then what does he have to lose?

Shame he only developed a conscience once he had no hope of another f1 seat.

The excuses he puts up are pathetic imho. From his Official Website:

"I believe without doubt in my talent and my performance. I didn't get this far by getting bad results. Anyone who knows my history knows that the results I am having in F1 do not match my CV and my ability. The conditions I have had to deal with during the last two years have been very strange to say the least there are incidents that I can hardly believe occurred myself. If I now need to give explanations, I am certain it is because of the unfair situation I have been in the past two years. I always believed that having a manager was being a part of a team and having a partner. A manager is supposed to encourage you, support you, and provide you with opportunities. In my case it was the opposite. Flavio Briatore was my executioner"

Shame he feels this *unfair situation* justifies him putting other drivers, officials and spectators' safety at risk.

the comparison shot they show you through the chicanes is great

the ferraris and red bulls arent riding the kerbs well at all

But the Mclaren looks, Cheat-tastic as it leaves the track !

Doesn't it ?

They changed the height of the kerbs to define the track confines !

After Hamo's failure to grasp them last year.

I would expect penalty's for any constant leaping of kerbs this weekend.

And possibly damaged cars for the foolhardy.

Go force india!

V J deserves the win for being such a gentleman in a pool of sharks.

cheers cokey

Yeah- with the least fuel, he's going to have to drive balls-out to the first stop to build a decent margin back to 2nd place. Here's hoping there's no safety car intervention in the first stint.

No doubt he'll arrive at the first corner still P1 if he gets a good launch, like he has done most races, but Sutil is just gunna get smoked by the 2 KERS cars behind him during the drag race down to Rettifilo.

Hamilton, Räikkönen, Kovalainen should be the order after the first chicane.