dezz

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think we have a new Metaphor....

"Homoesque" meaning Ego outstrips talent,Idiot mistake on the last lap costing your team the desperately needed points !

Great Team player , Eh ?

Think pussy bitch phoned him in car on the last lap to dump him for being crap and he Lost it !!!!!!

Highlight of the race for me, commentators desperately wishing it was Kovi !!! priceless !

enough gloating.

Forza Ferrari !

Cokey

Party on ,

http://sundayafternoonclub.blogs.topgear.c...-party-started/

Edited by cokey

So, interesting times at Renault. Old Flav and Pat, are they escape goats, more to the blackmail claims again the PK hacks? Either way, i would say Renault will lose its way without the two of them....and by years end Renault will not be in F1 as a manufacturer, at best they will be engine suppliers to Williams with a technical working relationship with Williams, just lke the good old days when it was Williams-Renault

LOL, my crystal ball is working well today

Agree Roy, Renault will be out from this season as a constructor.

I watched the race live, but also watched the replay on One the other night..... does anyone agree with me that the comentators just suck? Like really, these guys would be on big bucks, but just suck!

Brundle not realising that Kubica's front winglet would have been damaged when he turned Webber across the front of him, and the outrageous amount of man-love for Hamilton, look, I know they're Poms, but it's a worldwide telecast, stop trying to blow your countryman on global television!

Renault will not contest allegations either so it looks like they're going to face a ban from F1 regardless!!!!

Also looks as though BMW have found a buyer so they're (Sauber) likely to be on the grid next year.

Agree Roy, Renault will be out from this season as a constructor.

I watched the race live, but also watched the replay on One the other night..... does anyone agree with me that the comentators just suck? Like really, these guys would be on big bucks, but just suck!

Brundle not realising that Kubica's front winglet would have been damaged when he turned Webber across the front of him, and the outrageous amount of man-love for Hamilton, look, I know they're Poms, but it's a worldwide telecast, stop trying to blow your countryman on global television!

agreed, they are shithouse. It's almost like they are watching delayed telecast their calls are that slow. then I realise it's just their brains that are slow and they take some time to understand what their peepers are lookin at. I can now comfortably tune them out!

I rate Alonso very highly. Let's not forget that he is a double world champ and beat the best of the best, a Mr Michael Schumacher at the time.

I hope to see Alonso in a competitive car next year. It would be awesome to see the 3 world champs on the grid (Kimi, Alonso & Hamilton) all in fast cars next year competiting for the podium!

I think Button is looking very good for the championship this year. I won't begrudge him winning it either. I think he's very talented and deserves a world championship.

I rate Alonso very highly. Let's not forget that he is a double world champ and beat the best of the best, a Mr Michael Schumacher at the time.

And lets not forget the circumstances either :banana:

The Lotus announcement makes me laugh. I have worked in Malaysia, work wit lots of Malaysians in a highly regulated industry and its laughable that they think they are going F1 racing with Gascoyne and a Malaysian team of designers, engineers and mechanics. Can also guarantee that whoever this Sauber buyer is, with BMW leaving Petronas probably have ann avenue to walk and will go with Team Malaysia, i mean Lotus :banana:

The Lotus announcement makes me laugh. I have worked in Malaysia, work wit lots of Malaysians in a highly regulated industry and its laughable that they think they are going F1 racing with Gascoyne and a Malaysian team of designers, engineers and mechanics. Can also guarantee that whoever this Sauber buyer is, with BMW leaving Petronas probably have ann avenue to walk and will go with Team Malaysia, i mean Lotus :banana:

Well I guess there is only one way to learn. The team will probably be as Malaysian as Renault is French. Or Toyota Japanese. But you are right a highly regulated, sheltered economy is no way to learn how to get on in F1.

Anyway hard to see them stuffing it up worse than Renault just did.....

I am not saying that they should be Malaysia. I think the way Toyota go racing etc is correct. You employ the best people, and typically they are out of Europe. They have the most experience, the right environment and education. Trying to make this a Malaysian venutre is the wrong approach.

If you had my experiences workign with Malaysians on engineering projects...well, you would not be tipping Lotus to be ahead of the other teams starting next season

Flava Flav and Pat Symonds have left Renault

Alonso will now 100% be off the the fez

and shit is about to hit the fan

my crystal ball....

:happy:

alonso off to ferrari

and renault out before the end of the season (kinda by choice- current events providing a convienient excuse for a very quick exit)