SAU Community

2009 F1 Season

dezz

Vettel will get smoked into turn one by hamilton and his kers, he might be in with a chance if he doest make the same mistakes as last race

Not if Vettel takes the inside line early. That's what I'd be doing without KERS anyway, still might not be enough....

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

South African Spec broadcast into Afghan is worse than

Our man Rusty

Rusty called in sick...So Beatie is filling in...

He makes a few ridiculous calls of his own..

'Antonio Loowitzi'

Fisi is so shit its now beyond any kind of reasonable counterpoint

It defies belief someone could be that much better in a Force India than a Ferrari.

Or does this just even more put Kimi's ability into perspective(?)

It means the Ferrari is crap and Kimi is doing an amazing job and not a fan boy like so many other drivers running around saying how bad the car is...people have been assuming he has simply been off in la-la land on race day when he is driving the wheels off the thing. But it seems that they will welcome the guidance of Alonso next year with regards to developing the car

From memory Kimi and Felipe had both scored a single podium each before the unfortunate accident ended Felipe's season. So I don't get your whole.... the F60 is POS (it well might be) and Kimi is so good that he's been able to find speed out of it scenario...?

I have no problem saying that Massa is a far better driver then anybody gives him credit for! I am comfortable saying that he and Kimi are able to drive a flawed car quickly, in fact i would say that Massa has been even better then Kimi at getting speed out of it whilst Kimi circulates until the thing comes into its window of performance and then is able to drive the wheels off the thing.

Badoer jumped in and we all wondered how he could be so bad. Fisi has jumped in and shown that the car is a handful and to be racing 6-10 places further up the grid means you are driving very well...i have been reading all year that Kimi isnt interested in F1, he is distracted, he isnt leading the team etc etc. I thought that was the case as i just assumed that the car was a decent enough thing with development, its a Ferrar F1 car after all. But i dont think its the case.

I am sure if Fisi had of been able to test the Ferrari before switching that it may have been a far tougher decision