2009 F1 Season

dezz

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am sure if Fisi had of been able to test the Ferrari before switching that it may have been a far tougher decision

An opportunity to drive for Ferrari for an Italian and debut for them in Italy..... Fk man I'd literally give up a nut for that :3some:

Kimi has been doing very well lately.

All R&D is for next season and he is still driving the nuts of that thing !

as for MW....no comment

trulli you bad a$$ loll

as for fisi, mate go bury your head into a pizza or something what the hell was going through his mind leaving the pits.....

Seemed like he was riding a pony instead of a prancing horse !!!!

...what was going through his mind leaving the pits.....

Seemed like he was riding a pony instead of a prancing horse !!!!

That was great. Heiki almost made up for his average performances in McLarens so far with that one move... almost

Very few would agree with you. It's like most things, you either love it or you hate it.

You don't see more Ferrari flags at every GP meet anywhere in the world for no reason :P

What's even more hilarious is when he overtakes a Toyota driver on the last corner of the last race to become the WDC, and makes little Brazillian girls go all teary.

Now THAT'S funny :ermm:

What's even more hilarious is when he overtakes a Toyota driver on the last corner of the last race to become the WDC, and makes little Brazillian girls go all teary.

Now THAT'S funny :)

I've always wondered how many $millions that cost McLaren last year.... Anyone know?

like some kind of western suburbs crack addict, im having to check planetf1.com a couple times a day, every day, to see if kimi is joining hammo next year

yeah, I was playing that game at work last week. lol

I've always wondered how many $millions that cost McLaren last year.... Anyone know?

nothing. Toyota's own telemetry shows Glock was going as hard as he could on his dries, and Hamilton just had better pace on inters.

Either way Lewis is a choker lol, chokes on the last lap, chokes in the last 2 races of the season...ROFL

Had Renault not cheated massa would be champ. You all know that...

/end trash talk

btw kimi I think should be at brawn, because jenson sux hard... That makes 2 English chokers...

Had Renault not cheated massa would be champ. You all know that...

Okay, let's play that game:

If we go with the 'what if Renault hadn't cheated?' scenario, if Massa had have received a drive-through penalty for driving off down pit lane with the fuel hose (like He should have); then adding the drive through time to the time lost by the pit crew retrieving the busted fuel hose from the car, there is no way He would have finished in the points anyway.

What's more (and worse for Ferrari fans), is that Hamilton started P2. First and second placed Alonso and Rosberg quite clearly benefited from Junior's shifty self-pwnage (they started 15th and 8th respectively). So if Lewis had have finished in P2, He would have collected 2 extra points (or possibly 4) for that race.

So loser-boy finishes the season at Interlagos 3 points (or possibly 5) behind Hamilton, rather than 1

But it still would have been at least 1 point any way you care to slice it :)

Now can all the bleeding-heart Massa fan-bois finally s.t.f.u about this? Probably not I'd suppose, but it'd just be ignorant of the facts to keep crapping on about it...