2009 F1 Season

dezz

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You get the one-eyed cocks that understand zilch about F1, but follow Ferrari because they are either stupid wogs that don't know better or can't be rooted supporting anyone else. There are those that have a vauge understanding of F1 history, that begins in roughly 2000, never bothering to look back past beyond the Schumacher years, many wouldn't have the first clue that he also drove for Benneton or Jordan. Some that are very knowledgable about F1, but like the Collingwood supporter, will always hiss and cruse when the FIA go against them (Which is rare these days) and bag everyone else for being either crap, cheaters or just plain incompetant.

In all honesty what hope have they got when, for example, a certain multiple championship winning Ferrari driver (hint it was Michael Schumacher) in all seriousness once asked whether him & Irvine locking out the front row of the grid was the first time it ever happened for Ferrari?

It always used to sh1t me to hear Murray Walker banging on about how everyone in the race did such a wonderful job. But the longer I follow the sport the more I realise he had a point.

Anyway Ferrari aren't going anywhere. Nor, as far as I know, are anyone else.

Maybe a bit like the revolution is just a t-shirt away, P1 is about an hour away?

Very interesting practice session, both Ferrari's in the top 5..... Vettel faster than Webber and wtf, Piquet went faster than Alonso!!

Truth will be told however in qualifying later tonight where no one can hide from the scales.... :D

Edited by TALBO

I am watching the live timign as i am at work. There goes Webbers weekend when RBR are again looking damn strong! Fark, after last weekend Webber needed to outqualify Vettel....FARK, FARK, FARK. Sutil is now my most hated driver

Well he has the opportunity to still get points, just have to hope that he shows the same agressive overtaking he demonstrated in Malaysia. Q3 looks interesting.

Oh yeh...and FAARK SUTIL! That hack couldnt stop spinning last weekend, he binned it when he found himself in the position of having made less mistakes then all the other people in the midfield who had tripped over one another....and now not happy enough with writing his own race weekend off with binning it wants to baulk cars on quali laps!! FARK!

But why is it Mark didnt even get a banker lap in to ensure Q2... Mark makes his life difficult at times

I just saw the qualifying results and was wondering wtf happened to webber. That's pretty much farked up the race then hasn't it lol.

Go vettel now I guess. As long as Hamilton or Alonso don't win I'll be happy :/

Fark me, look at the fuel loads. Vettel is heaviest of all the leaders, lol, the guy is going to bag his 3rd win :) Come on RBR! :)

Lets hope Sutil blows up and Webber has fun with the traffic, the car is obviously good

Vettel looks like he is on track for another win. Hamilton might get off the line quite well and he is a genuine chance with KERS of grabbing a spot or two from the start.

1. Jarno Trulli, Toyota, 648.5 kg

2. Timo Glock, Toyota, 643

3. Sebastian Vettel, Red Bull, 659

4. Jenson Button, Brawn GP, 652.5

5. Lewis Hamilton, McLaren, 652.5

6. Rubens Barrichello, Brawn GP, 649

7. Fernando Alonso, Renault, 650.5

8. Felipe Massa, Ferrari, 664.5

9. Nico Rosberg, Williams, 670.5

10. Kimi Raikkonen, Ferrari, 671.5

11. Heikki Kovalainen, McLaren, 678.5

12. Kazuki Nakajima, Williams, 680.9