2009 F1 Season

dezz

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Crashed was an understatement, why would you push that hard on the last lap when he had no hope of catching button. "oh i was going to catch button and use my KERS to get past him on the finish line, just like in the movies"

Also why wasn't he classified as DNF?

Edited by PHaT MR30

I think it's because he was in 3rd place at the time of the accident and he would be the last driver on the lead lap at the end of the race. But still I don't know why he was pushing so hard on the last lap.

Poor Webber, first retirement of the season but it does takes take a big hit on the championship. I'm still watching what's going to happen at Brawn over the last 4 races...will team orders come into play or will Ross Brawn let them slug it out for the championship

On a side note...I can't take Kimi seriously with that shaggy long hair of his...just doesn't suit him.

team orders for Brawn would be to slug it out...after the Renault thing I don't think it would be wise for any team to ask a driver to move aside if the other driver was a legitimate candidate for the WDC.

At the end of the day I don't think Brawn would care who won as long as it was one of their drivers and if they fight it out to the death they're looking at a 1-2 finish in the WDC too.

Honda must be spewing :P

I predict the current season will be the high point in Webbers career, with him finishing 2nd or 3rd in the WDC

actually, scrap that; He's on for 3rd or 4th, assuming he doesn't get taken out by n00bs in the opening corners of the remaining races or any reciprocating engine components deciding they want to see what fresh air feels like

Fark hamilton what is going on man! Got a bet on with a mte he will beat kimi on pts this year, i dont want to be paying up either

Im off to the next race in singaopre, hopefully a better result there. Fingers crossed either hamo or webber can win fuhck teh brauns!