dezz

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This race: Flawless Victory.

Kimi may be fuelled heavy, but he's nowhere. SportsTAB will take you to the cleaners if you've got money on him to win.

And the less said about that Fisi superstar, the better...

Greg Rust really needs to settle the f**k down. Sounds like a cock smoker trying to pump up non event situations...Oh no, Algeusauri will fall from almost dead last to dead last...Catastrophic error.

Rosberg was driving the wheels off his rig.

Webber / Torro Rosso / Brawn all with Brake Issues..... Hmmmmm

And Kimi,

Well the look on his face when he finished was the same as when he won in Belgium.... :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I'll be down for a meet, will dust the mustang off and bring my son so he can wet his pants over the skylines. Took him to KIR friday drifts last month, brought back some memories of the old days heading out to calder to watch it all. Was fun
    • Yeah both very true. There are some nice ones still out there that have had most of the basic work done to fix them. But they cost decent coin. To be honest in the long run I think its probably worth just paying a bit extra. There are only 2 things I really care about, no f**ked dash (rules out about 75% of them) and no worn / f**ked front seats (another 75% ruled out of the remaining 25%) so yeah, its like finding a needle in a hay stack. The other issues I can deal with.  Still have to rebuild the f**king rex too. Eldest has been pestering me for ages now to start working on it. Need to get it towed to GIR to have them get it running so I can work on the body.
    • Yup. She's toast. You need refrigerant to carry the compressor oil to stop the thing from welding itself together.
    • After reading this and a few other comments, i'm starting to realize something... Since i got the car, the AC belt was never put on. I installed the belt on a few months ago because i was tired of melting in the hot car. Once i installed the belt, i was troubleshooting the AC and was turning the red switch on/off while driving the car to see if anything was happening.  The engine was rebuilt by shop before i purchased the car and the shop might not have re-gassed the AC. Which means i was running the AC without any gas/refrigerant inside the compressor. The AC compressor now acts as if its seized up. I'm starting to think, i caused this damage.