SAU Community

Wash Your Car Much?

nizmo da gizmo

what so special about that one, it is self wash?

I think there are 5 slots where you can self wash it or you can go through the drive through.

I never vaccum my car there tho waste of money, rather do it at home.

i was there xmas day giving it a wash .

in between xmas lunch's stopped buy to shine it up a bit.

i only wash it if im going somewere nice. or if i know it wont rain for at least 2days.

its a wagon i spend about 8bucks min' washing it so i have to be picky when

nah dont wash car much

use waterless detailer after a wash - so only wash car once a month or so if i can

i recommend it too - thats meguires quick detailer, at all good leading retail stores

so you wash then let it dry then put that stuff on? or in weekly intervals?

I dont wash my car in months...its quite neglected. then again i dont drive it much.

weekly intervals - like wash the car once a month, and use the speed detailer during the weekend

rainy season however, its a bit different, cos car gets dirty quicker

if you're using HP soap from a DIY, it will strip your wax... that shit is just too harsh. Not even say Z2 Pro will handle much of the DIY soap.

I have tank + Karcher setup at home. Leaf trap -> silt trap -> tank filter -> tank -> in-line pump filter -> pump -> inline Karcher filter -> Karcher :(

wash when it's raining or the sun goes down, so the panels don't dry. And will be monitoring the pH levels in the tank, and correct if need be, if the pH level goes into a range where it will be detrimental to wax.

love being able to wash at home now.

i used to wash it twice a week when i first got it. not being able to wash at home and me getting older and lazier doesnt help.ha I might have to give Basti's game play a crack.

eh? my game play?

daniel what size/type of filter do you have on your tank? i've got a large one that we flush the toilets with but im not willing to use it on my car as the water isnt clear at times. i think there is a filter on it somewhere