SAU Community

Skyline Drivers Losers?

Oh, so coz i get picked on and chose not to do anything, im in the wrong? i was way ahead of them and they flew through the traffic just to get to me.

i didnt even want to race them, wrong place and time and i dont do that kinda sh*t anyway. if anything i wanted to speed off to get away from them, but they got the idea after seeing i wasnt doing anythin.

lol as if i'll race a 300kw car anyway

lol you clearly said in ur next post that you "would have" (in reply to "you should have smoked them") if it weren't for you being next to a police station.

what u did in the end was fine, u shouldnt have "smoked them" unless u were happy with lowering urself to their level.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol you clearly said in ur next post that you "would have" (in reply to "you should have smoked them") if it weren't for you being next to a police station.

what u did in the end was fine, u shouldnt have "smoked them" unless u were happy with lowering urself to their level.

Lol yeah i did say that,,i jus meant te thought crossed my mind, but even as soon as i saw him start driving alongside me, i knew i wasnt gonna do it..was kinda hoping the other car was a cop car, so the r8 wud get busted :P ..but yeh im real glad i didnt do anythin,,i jus thought they were being idiots

Some of you guys need to stop being so sensitive.

It may come as a surprise, but not everyone who buys a "insert car" wants to be apart of a car gang based on the car they drive. Some of these blokes might think your actually trying to crack onto to them or something.

lol

wow! this is a big suprise to me! as a matter of fact i have been overwhelmed with the friendlyness of fellow skylines owners here in perth, im always exchanging waves etc.

when i drove a holden i noticed other holden owners were arrogant and never gave thumbs up

Maybe i should move to perth...

F***ing R33 drivers and their egos...really shitting me at the moment. And this is coming from an R33 driver!

The last 5 I've seen have come up really fast behind me in traffic / sat next to me "dosing" their heads off just to get my attention...but then when I look at them to wave or thumbs up they're just staring straight ahead trying to ignore me? Here I drew a diagram:

arrogance2.png

LOL... I drove past a chick with a white 32 that was similar to mine and smiled and waved and I got the cold shoulder. RUUUUUDDEE!! Yeah there are some arrogant ppl out there but at the end of the day and in the whole scheme of things does it really matter? It is a shame though that they think theyre better than others not to wave but meh. And maybe theyre just having a bad day?

I always try to wave at an oncoming skyline, if they see me. if there is a chance ( won't be waving while busy with the road and beeping the horn would make people worry )

When i drive around in r31 (wagon) i don't even try to wave, however i got some waves from other 31 owners, and always replied back. Hard to guess if it's a skyline or a grandpa in pintara as well... and don't feel like waving to "higher" model skylines too for some reason.

when driving in r33, again, some people don't even look, and some wave first or reply.

in terms of acknowledging the model, i notice there is a bit of a gap between 31 and the 32-34 models, and stagea too...

By the way, i started thinking about the actual waving thing only after registering at this forum. before, didn't have a clue, but most likely would be happy if someone had waved.

:dry:

At the moment I drive a Tarago. When ever I see another young person driving one I can generally converse with them ahaha. Its pretty entertaining.

I'm getting an R33 GTST. If I see another R33 driver Id give the nod of the head. Even now, I give the occasional nod to R33 drivers because I admire the car. I'm not getting the car to boast. Its just a car Ive always wanted and now that my license permit, I can finally own one.

Is there a Skyline AU sticker we can get for our car or something?

Edited by SargeRX8

• 2 weeks later...

bit of good r33 news today, was drivin down burwood hwy in ftg, at the lights there was a silver series 2 turning and the guy kept staring at my car, i gave him the thumbs up and got the same back

• 2 weeks later...