SAU Community

Cruise Music?

nizmo da gizmo

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, what songs do you think are good to listen to when your just crusing down the street or something?

Down the street is usually just the radio. On longer trips I like to pump trance on highways and such.

Yeah, anything you fancy basically... if you're rnb / hiphop fan no point cruising down the highway with delta goodrem or kylie minogue screaming on the CD player...

If you like Jazz then no point listening to Snoop Dog, just play some light Stan Getz pieces...

But sometimes too slow a music can make you drowsy on long trips, so just mix it up with some fast beat...

If you don't know what type of music you like... hm.. you haven't found yourself yet... keep diggin'

:banana:

Yeah, anything you fancy basically... if you're rnb / hiphop fan no point cruising down the highway with delta goodrem or kylie minogue screaming on the CD player...

ahahahhaahahaha....and if you are cruising listening to kylie or delta, be prepared to be stopped and get anally raped by a big hairy dude by the name of bosco.....

It depends on what sort of driving I'm doing and the mood I'm in.

On the way to work I listen to a mix of everything (just chuck my iPhone on shuffle), which includes pop, rock, jazz, R&B etc.

When I'm cruising around slowly at night trying to pick up chicks or whatever I will have R&B playing. With some of the songs you can hear me coming down the road from about 200 metres away :thumbsup: Gotta love the sub.

If I'm in a driving mood, it's gotta be trance. It gets me pumped and puts me in another mind set.

Had a good 300km drive tonight :D Was playing the 2008 Ibiza Trance Anthems CD. For trance fans, it's a great buy. Check out the album on iTunes. Best $16 ever spent.