SAU Community

Cruise Music?

nizmo da gizmo

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 180's stereo is pretty lame (just a set of splits and a headunit) so I just tend to listen to the car.

In my daily, I like to pump some Hardstyle or Hard Trance. Definately gets the blood pumping :cheers:

Depends the mood, cruizing is nice with jamiroquay(cool)...when going around the city(full o'jercks)metallica/infectious grooves...but some electronic music is no bad .

The bloke that sold me the car put the cheapest radio in it,lucky it has audio input,so i hook up my mp3 player...

ITS GOTTA BE METAL MOTHER F*#KER AND PLAY IT LOUD GRRRRR I think I'm one of the only skyline owners around that wont listen to doof doof cant stand it. The plus side is it get your blood pumpin and makes you wont to go hard HELL YEAH!!!!! :D

ITS GOTTA BE METAL MOTHER F*#KER AND PLAY IT LOUD GRRRRR I think I'm one of the only skyline owners around that wont listen to doof doof cant stand it. The plus side is it get your blood pumpin and makes you wont to go hard HELL YEAH!!!!! :(

LOL!

You, me, Evil, CAJFLY, evade, SNISMO and looks like southern tango are all the Metal Head bangers atm in the tread. ;)

:)

for daily drive to and from work RnB and somtimes house and i little hip hop. alone time driving around hip hop with the occasional trance hard style stuff here and there. while on a cruise listen to the car unless its a long ass cruise then ill go with the mood but it always comes back to me going back to hiip hop. bit of 2 pac here and there and snoopy lol

LOL!

You, me, Evil, CAJFLY, evade, SNISMO and looks like southern tango are all the Metal Head bangers atm in the tread. :blink:

:blush:

I love to get the metal pumping, a bit of Parkway Drive or I Killed the Prom Queen always goes alright.

I do get some strange looks tho haha.

I love to get the metal pumping, a bit of Parkway Drive or I Killed the Prom Queen always goes alright.

im talking more like

in flames

at the gates

children of bodom

arsis

opeth

insomnium

dimmu borgir

anata

heaven shall burn

some arch enemy if im in the mood..

austrian death machine and dethklok is a laugh too..

if you're looking to hear some of this shit ill give you some song names and you can run off and have a listen..

*ahhah just noticed someone else mentioned austrian death machine in a few posts pack..get to the choppa, screw you (benny) and come with me if you want to live are standouts for me..so good.

For sure man!

Also HER NIGHTMARE FTW!

im talking more like

in flames

at the gates

children of bodom

arsis

opeth

insomnium

dimmu borgir

anata

heaven shall burn

some arch enemy if im in the mood..

austrian death machine and dethklok is a laugh too..

if you're looking to hear some of this shit ill give you some song names and you can run off and have a listen..

*ahhah just noticed someone else mentioned austrian death machine in a few posts pack..get to the choppa, screw you (benny) and come with me if you want to live are standouts for me..so good.

Just got Heaven Shall Burns new album. Friggin awesome!

Also to name afew more, August Burns Red, Walls Of Jericho, Pantera and Cannibal Corpse. :D;)

LOL!

You, me, Evil, CAJFLY, evade, SNISMO and looks like southern tango are all the Metal Head bangers atm in the tread. ;)

:D

Is that so?

Machine Head, Pantera, Metallica (old obviously), Tool, Disturbed, Slayer, Black Tide are part of my ipod playlist atm...

Edited by iamhe77

For sure man!

Also HER NIGHTMARE FTW!

Just got Heaven Shall Burns new album. Friggin awesome!

Also to name afew more, August Burns Red, Walls Of Jericho, Pantera and Cannibal Corpse. :D:P

Ahh yes Her Nightmare, cant forget The Daylight Curse either! xd

Oh and Heaven Shall Burn + Caliban = german metal FTW! :ermm: