OLDS

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

unfortunately i will have to give it a miss

i have my futsal games on that day and we are getting towards the end of the season where its getting tougher

would have been a good day out

goodluck to everyone that goes and have a good one

LATEST NEWS!!!!!

THEY HAVE DECIDED TO CHANGE THE CRUISE MEET UP TIME TO 6.30PM! FOR A 7.30PM LEAVE....

THOSE WHO DIDN'T REALISE THE MEET UP TIME HAD CHANGED... WE WILL GO THERE AND LET THEM KNOW... THAT ITS NOW AT 6.30....

OK just got back from Melb...thanks Shaz, Han, Shani, Eyecandy for your help today

OLD Jules & I will go down to the meet point at 1pm for anyone that has missed the grapevine...we will host them at our house till the evening. Anyone close with an a/c car that wants to join us at 1pm is welcome ? ...what no volunteers lol

PLEASE tell everyone you think may be coming...thanks for your ongoing support.

OLD Mark

PS... YES it is an awesome route !!!!! LOTS of flame popping.

LATEST NEWS!!!!!

THEY HAVE DECIDED TO CHANGE THE CRUISE MEET UP TIME TO 6.30PM! FOR A 7.30PM LEAVE....

THOSE WHO DIDN'T REALISE THE MEET UP TIME HAD CHANGED... WE WILL GO THERE AND LET THEM KNOW... THAT ITS NOW AT 6.30....

Thats a better time, do my best to make this last one i went on was pretty damn good.

OK just got back from Melb...thanks Shaz, Han, Shani, Eyecandy for your help today

OLD Jules & I will go down to the meet point at 1pm for anyone that has missed the grapevine...we will host them at our house till the evening. Anyone close with an a/c car that wants to join us at 1pm is welcome ? ...what no volunteers lol

PLEASE tell everyone you think may be coming...thanks for your ongoing support.

OLD Mark

PS... YES it is an awesome route !!!!! LOTS of flame popping.

Good idea to move the time to the evening. We are still up for it! Meet place still near Hungry Jacks @ Ingle Farm?

Good idea to move the time to the evening. We are still up for it! Meet place still near Hungry Jacks @ Ingle Farm?

Yes its still down that cnr of the car park...

OLD Mark