SAU Community

R35 Vs M6

Amir

http://www.dpccars.com/car-videos-08/10-31...-Nissan-GTR.htm

they are russian

the passenger asks the driver in the GTR if he is using launch control and the guy replied yes.

after they launched right before the bmw passed it, the passenger says "Oh f**k he is catching up, Oh f**k" and asks the driver "how can he be so fast?" and then when he passed him the driver says "i was going 214 kph" and the passenger says "f**k"__________________

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stock GTR (or so it sounded) vs. modded M6? Meh... I thought it put up a brilliant fight! What's the retail on the Bimmer before mods? I saw an M6 get it's arse handed back to it at Wakefield Park...by a family-wagon Forester. It's all relative!

Pretty obvious the GTR hits the speed limiter. I mean for the whole 15+ seconds of that race the M6 didn't move from the same place in the rear vision mirror? Then all of a sudden.... If it had the power to waste the GTR it would have done so at the 200m (1/2 track) on the first 400m.

Still it was staying with the GTR till it hits the speed limiter so thats fast for an M6.

well it took 37 seconds for the m6 to actually pass the gtr, with or without the speed limiter the gtr killed the m6, who cares about a race after 200km/h in a straight line anyway, put some corners in the equation and that m6 will be allot further behind the gtr

well it took 37 seconds for the m6 to actually pass the gtr, with or without the speed limiter the gtr killed the m6, who cares about a race after 200km/h in a straight line anyway, put some corners in the equation and that m6 will be allot further behind the gtr

on a rolling start the m5/m6 are almost on par with a 997 turbo.

Only reason the m6 was behind was it probably wheel spinned in the first 3 gears

I love how people try and defend the GTR when it loses. Just like when the turbo civic spanked one.. ha

this is true.

However this video is one instance where defence is unnecessary. The GTR won by a substancial amount till the limiter was hit end of story.

Edited by rev210

this is true.

However this video is one instance where defence is unnecessary. The GTR won by a substancial amount till the limiter was hit end of story.

I thought the limiter was set at 180kph on Jap models ... yet the driver says he was doing 214kph when passed???

Both great cars ... personally I would love either one to be in my garage.

• 2 weeks later...

I love how people try and defend the GTR when it loses. Just like when the turbo civic spanked one.. ha

Well it is a Skyline Forum... LOL! Like with any other car forum I guess.

I really don't understand why you are on this forum when clearly you are in favour of Porsche.