SAU Community

R35 Vs M6

Amir

Well it is a Skyline Forum... LOL! Like with any other car forum I guess.

I really don't understand why you are on this forum when clearly you are in favour of Porsche.

RB30 sub forum and for sale section.

:D

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

So you drive a Skyline..?

But you love Porsche...

Or you drive a Porsche..?

What I'm trying to say is that, you love the Porsche but for you own reasons you drive a Skyline..?

(Speculation) A Porsche is not in your budget, so you opt for something with similar performance..?

Yeah... Cool... :laugh:

in a normal race the gtr would be like 10 car lenghts think ive won stoped racing and the bmw would be looking like he doing a commo style loser fly by :3some:

question is does nissan really need to beat these cars? or do these cars need to beat the nissan.

considering the price tags im to the opinion they need to beat the nissan to justify the price tag

Edited by Inline 6

I fly planes.

Cars are boring in comparison which is why I dont own anything special.

:)

I see.

Cool man! :down:

in a normal race the gtr would be like 10 car lenghts think ive won stoped racing and the bmw would be looking like he doing a commo style loser fly by :D

question is does nissan really need to beat these cars? or do these cars need to beat the nissan.

considering the price tags im to the opinion they need to beat the nissan to justify the price tag

You gota point there, with the price tag towards the other cars.

Why pay so much when a Nissan can do the same if not better job. :D

Coz in 10 years the bmw will be worth more than 20k.

trust me man i've seen more problems with M5 & 6's than wat my 20 year old r32 has had since i've owned it lol. compared to japanese cars europeans don't age very well at all in australia. i experience this first hand everyday and would choose a gtr over a m any day

FOUR EXTRA CYLINDERS , BAH, MODED BMW , STOCK AGAINST STOCK , SEE WHAT HAPPENS !!!!!!!! OVER 500 HORSES , I THINK IT SHOWED JUST WHAT THE R35 IS CAP OF !! ANYWAY IF YOU DONT SUPPORT NISSANS , GO TALK TO YOUR SAUERKRAUT EATING LIEDERHOSEN SLAPPING BOX HEADS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

FOUR EXTRA CYLINDERS , BAH, MODED BMW , STOCK AGAINST STOCK , SEE WHAT HAPPENS !!!!!!!! OVER 500 HORSES , I THINK IT SHOWED JUST WHAT THE R35 IS CAP OF !! ANYWAY IF YOU DONT SUPPORT NISSANS , GO TALK TO YOUR SAUERKRAUT EATING LIEDERHOSEN SLAPPING BOX HEADS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

Tantrum.jpg

I must be one of very few that realise there is more to live than a GTR

Own a 540i sport (Dec 2005). Nice engine, nice build, extremely comfortable.

Test drove the current M3, great car, not a supercar though.

Have an R35 on order, suspect I've made the right decision for my list of wants. I guess I will find out in May when it arrives.

As for the M6, not a track car full stop. Good for cruising I suppose but why compare it with a track car? Chalk and cheese.

Edited by handbrake

^ yet you the only 1 that doesnt realise you living on a r35 thread posting regularly :cheers: was a huge spelling mistake adding t

go buy your bmw and get smoked at the lights by the 35 don't bother me :pirate: maybe you could try doing warm up burnouts at the red light or something.

by your logic any car could have a 10k higher top speed than the bmw and say its faster because eventually it will overtake it.

Edited by Inline 6

it can also be noted the gtr is infront for a good 20 seconds despite the bmw taking off first, pretty sure the 1/4mile is long gone by that time.

bmw looks pretty good just not sure if id drive 1 while i still have hair.

Coz in 10 years the bmw will be worth more than 20k.

Having worked in the motor industry and seen how all cars depreciate, I'm not sure the BMW will do better than the GT-R from that perspective. Values of grey import R32/R33/R34 Skylines are all over the place becuase they are just that, a grey import, a local delivered GT-R, be it original R32 or R35 will be treated very differently by the market and industry wholesalers. Another thing that history shows is that high priced BMW, Merc, Audi etc, also suffer savage depreciation. E36 M3 can be bought for a song, even E46 are coming back too. Any top end 5 series, 7 series or Merc equivelant are cheap as chips once 10 years old. The M6 with it's $300K plus starting price will cop a huge hit. On the second hand market they suffer because people are very wary buying such a car that will involve oppressive maintanance...and lets face it some so-so reliability with incredibly complex electronics on BMW's. Don't get me wrong i LOVE the Euro cars but they do depreciate and maintance is a killer.

As for the video, if the GT-R was speed limited then the race becomes irrelevant., once that limit is reached There is no doubt that from 0-100 km/h, 1/4 mile perspective, the GT-R is in another league to just about any standard production car on the planet, however there certainly are faster cars once you look at 180 km/h+ even without the GT-R's limiter, in this case the GT-R seemed to reach a limit and there the BMW was able to fly past. if my pockets were deep enough, I'd have both!

:angry:

you love porsches and bag out nissans yet u constantly look at the rb30 sub forums???? so your porsche has a 'dirty dirty vl' engine in it thats why u love it so much!!!!!!!! all makes sense now..