SAU Community

R35 Vs M6

Amir

meh gtr destroyed it in the end it was waiting for it....and porsche boy talks about depreciation skyline new new around 45-50k you can still pick up series 2 skylines for 16 17 grand e46 m3 brand new $137,000 you can now pick them up for 50,000 on car point and he wants to crap on to us about depreciation the m3 lost 87 grand :ermm: ...put that in your depreciation pipe and smoke it...if i could be blowed i could also look up your much beloved porsche and check depreciation because of the high start price im guessing it'll be like the bimmer..

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Own a 540i sport (Dec 2005). Nice engine, nice build, extremely comfortable.

Test drove the current M3, great car, not a supercar though.

Have an R35 on order, suspect I've made the right decision for my list of wants. I guess I will find out in May when it arrives.

As for the M6, not a track car full stop. Good for cruising I suppose but why compare it with a track car? Chalk and cheese.

Handbrake you made the right choice. I was considering buying a BMW M3. Even went in there to lay down the cash that day 4 weeks ago. Test drove the Convertible M3 2008.

Thing was slow and BORING to drive, convertible is slower than the coupe but really for $177,000 for BMW M3 you want to be blown away and I sure as hell was not. I told the dealer it was ALOT slower

than I expected & walked. I just bought a JDM R35 Silver Premium and you are gonna love this car man, the build quality of the interior is beautiful. the exterior is 10X more handsome in person than the pictures you've seen. (didn't even like the car from all the Nissan pictures they put out) but in person the car has a presense. Your gonna love it!

Sammy

you love porsches and bag out nissans yet u constantly look at the rb30 sub forums???? so your porsche has a 'dirty dirty vl' engine in it thats why u love it so much!!!!!!!! all makes sense now..

Its actually a dirty skyline engine, get it right!

that movie is pretty staged looking... asif that silly little matchbox 2litre stocker could beat a lambo matching performance car!!

oviously they where just toying around

=P i dont believe that guy 'not wet or anything', looks pretty wet, lights hell reflected on the streets

BL to that GTR owner