SAU Community

What Are We Doing To Our Cars In 2009

DaGr81

Priorities... Same getting married in October + gotta save for the all important honeymoon hence my engine build is off, so I'm focussing on suspension to make it quicker ^_^ hey evil weevil what sort of suspension mods you got? Get decent traction or what?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forged internals and wind up the boost as ive done just about every thing else.

Brakes-done

Suspension-done

Bolt ons-done

Remove stupid 400r bar and replace with standard bar to give me that extra 25mm so i can get into my driveway-done

252kwatw at 14 psi now on a conservitive tune but with forged internals and more boost with a nice tune after run in = ???????kwatw

Im hoping for 1 bazillion & 11kwatw

GO RB25 GO

SMOKE THEM BAGS.

Take it to Eastern Creek for some laps and a couple of 1/4s.(hard as coilovers so lots of wheel spin i thinks)

Hope i dont break it to quickly

Also buy a old Vaiant and rebuild it, ie VF-VG, my missus said i could do it, but she said it cannot bounce around when i drive it because it make her boobies jiggle, guess that means soft suspension.

Work to make her pretty too.

19" GTC rims sitting here will be matched with tyres and mounted on!

JJR bellmouth will be bought and mounted once they open - my split dump will be for sale too btw. CES OPTION.

I hope to mount a full body kit to the car - z tune for GTT but unsure if this is still avaliable.

Drop it on its ass and enjoy it - may look into sway bars as I feel it still moves to much on hard cornering.

Happy NY!

new computer, boost controller and tune on monday.... bring on 500hp!!!!

then in lyk a month or 2

sway bars, new slotted rotors all round,braided lines, r34 gtr seats, short shifter, carbon mirrors, bonnet, wing blade, b pillars, radiator air guide, series 3 gtr lower lip and sum other stuff i cant remember atm

Sh!t load of work going on the government should get the cops off our asses due to the amount of money we pour into our cars hence helping the economy which at the moment is a bit fcked, looks like most of us are in the same boats, every bolt on engine part done all we can do is keep upgrading haha

Hmm, I got a voucher from my oldies and my sister for Xmas, so I think that's going to go towards an EBC. Other than that, here's some things I'd like to get done to the wagon over the year, depending on available funds:

• priority #1 - get the air-con working again ASAP as it hasn't worked since fitting the PFC (long story short, there was no PFC made to suit a Stagea, so there are a few gremlins to sort out);
  • get some GT-R seats and re-trim the rears and door cards to match;
  • get a rear wing, probably just the regular Stagea one or maybe the 260RS version;
  • re-do the stereo - new head unit (probably a single-DIN DVD player with reversing camera), replace speakers, add amplifiers and a sub, and sort out any rattles;
  • get some engine bits coated and maybe try and tidy up the engine bay in general, which may hiding some of the wiring;
  • upgrade brakes to R33 GTSt/R32 GT-R units front and rear, with braided lines - should make it much easier to replace pads when the time comes;
  • replace turbo (if it blows) with a GT-RS or something similar with good response, and get some more minor work done for more power and response overall...

- get my motor sorted

- fit my new plenum, injectors and my ebc

- tune

- sort out my rear suspension + tyres

- new front bar + respray the car

- FINALLY hit some track days

- get into the 11sec 1/4 bracket

I've been thinking of a double din DVD player with gps but I get put off everytime the gps images look crap don't wanna invest 1k for a pioneer one when an eBay 1 for 500 will do the job, some look real nice but I always end up putting it off

Buy my 1st car, R33 GTS-T (Black, Series 1 pref. Type M)

Install Turbo-Back Just Jap Hyperflow exhaust with an extra mid muffler

Install Hybrid Spec RS Intercooler Kit

Install Turbosmart Dual Port BoV

Install Just Jap SR3 Style Seats

Install Boost Gauge

Install Aftermarket Suspension (slight lowering)

Install aftermarket ECU (most likely a piggy back E-Manage for now)

Maybe Purchase and Install Speedy Cheetah's/Volk GT-C's/Starcorp Racing Fusions (19")

Thats bout it for L-Plates and P-Plates whilst I save up for the big build (see plans in newb intro)