SAU Community

R33gtst Series2 Big Pwr

LOCATION MELBOURNE, PICS ON EMAIL'S REQUEST!!

JUST GOT HEADLIGHT FOR IT!!!

Hi i am selling an r33 nissan skyline gtst seies 2 white turbo 2.5 litre manual.

Car has 145,000 k's on the clock and i just payed the victorian rego.

Car has extensive mods which are all less than 10,000 k's old and puts out 263 rwkw's at 14 pound.

Paint on car is exeptional , interior is flawless all standard series 2, has standard cd player all standard floor mats everything still looks new. There are no wear marks in the interior. Handbrake boot and gearknob boot were remade in genuine leather ( standard item is vinel and tends to flake where leather wont)

Car has fully adjustable tien green suspension in it.

LIST OF MODS ARE AS FOLLOWS:

3 to 4 inch hks supper dragger exaust with stainless hks muflerI COULD GO ON ALL DAY

3 inch stainless pipe off the turbo to the cat

exedy ceramic plated heavy duty clutch ( not a hard clutch to press very easy to use not like the others)

Reconditioned lsd as the old one was slightly worn

600 by 300 by 80 mm intercooler front mounted with 2.5 inch piping

600hp walbro fuel pump

550 cc injectors

microtec ltx12 computer, tunned 3000 k's ago

gcg highflow turbo( cabable of at least 260 rwkw with full boost by 3000rpm comes on very smoth and fast BRAND NEW STILL all gaskets were changed when installed)

custom air induction pipe system with pod and sheilded aluminium airbox cover ( looks like real standard airbox)

12 pound actuator

LIST OF THINGS CHANGED ON THE CAR IN THE LAST YEAR

starter motor

window electric switch

boost gauge

tyres

brakes and disks ( less than 5000k's old

exaust gaskets

tierod ends

oxy sensor

LIST OF SERVICING TO DATE

has had a service evry 5000k's or less

just had major service which was,

engine oil (mobil 1) and filter

platnuim spark plugs

gearbox oil

diff oil

coolant anti freeze

washer bootle filled up with cleaning fluid

fuel filter changed

HAVE RECIEPTS FOR ALL SERVICES PERFORMED!

SPEND WELL OVER 10,000 ON CAR MAINTAINING AND MODS ALSO HAS 18 INCH SHADOW CROME AND CROME DISHED WHEELS

I COULD GO ON ALL DAY I AM SURE I WOULD OF MISSED HEAPS OF STUFF, CAR DRIVES PERFECT SMOOTH AS, ENGINE DOESNT MAKE ONE LITTLE NOISE, ALL THE BUSHES ARE STILL FINE I AM VERY PODANTIC ABOUT MY VEHICLES AND TAKE PRIIDE AND JOY IN MAKING SURE THEY ARE WELL MAINTAINED. PAINT WORK IS EXEPTIONAL APART A DINTED FRONT PASSENGER SIDE GUARS AND A SMALL PRESSURE DINT ON THE PASSENGER DOOR OTHERWISE CAR IS IN EXELLENT CONDITION. tHIS WOULD BE ONE OF THE FEW SKYLINES THAT ARE UN MOLESTERED AND EXTREEMLY CLEAN STILL. IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE MORE INFO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL 0437078793 MY NAME IS ROBERT

post-39525-1230806876_thumb.jpg

post-39525-1230807208_thumb.jpg

• 4 months later...
damn man sick offer and all but i don't want to touch something thats done 100K+

who not? do you believe that imports with 40,000kms etc on a 15 year old car are legit?

think again buddy

there are other ways to tell if the car is in decent condition, then by lookin at the Km's

who not? do you believe that imports with 40,000kms etc on a 15 year old car are legit?

think again buddy

there are other ways to tell if the car is in decent condition, then by lookin at the Km's

lol nah man i didn't mean it like that. I'd think sus as if i saw a 15 year old car with 40K but the fact that i would be thrashing the shit out of it i don't to risk anything going wrong even if its not the Engine itself