SAU Community

All Japan Day 2009 - April 26th

cush

The time draws near for the return of Australia's Premier All-Japanese Classic and Import Show.

AJD_09.jpg

You, round tail-lit ladies and gentlemen, can help us make it bigger and better this year by bringing your daily driven,

madly ridden and garage hidden skylines out of the shed, off the driveway and off the racetrack and register them at....

http://www.alljapanday.com.au

Also, this year we're supporting the Animal Welfare League of South Australia who "strive to provide

animal protection and help care for thousands of lost and abandoned Companion Animals."

There will be a collection tin hunting your change down on the day, so be prepared and bring plenty to spare.

This is once show you don't want to be Nissan out on.

Edited by heslo

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Woot gonna be huge. Get your entries in early this year guys - we've upped the maximum number of entrants, but even still, we're expecting to reach full capacity quicker than we did last year. Aussie R31s will be accepted on a case-by-case basis.

Edited by Iron Chef

time to dust off the ol' time machine.

it was early and i'd written about 5 or 6 of them on the 9 or 10 jap car forums i registered on that night

explains why they humour started getting so bizarre but the end of the night ;)

Got my entry in...

damo you gotta be there bro.. we've got to get some back to back 34 action :thumbsup:

is that why you entered twice? :ermm:

is that why you entered twice? :thumbsup:

For some reason when i entered first time around, it opened up the confirmation pop up then said that the verification text is wrong. So i waited till i got to work to submit it again. lol didn't realise it went through first time around.