cush

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You should read what they send you

i havent had time to read my emails at home yet...which is prolly why i havent seen that bit....im a newbie on this login..but in my other, ive been on almost a year...i jus cant remember my password... :)

One of my mates want to enter his S15. Its got GTRS turbo, lowered, origin kit, Stereo, 20ich Tempe tyres wheels (5spoke) :) , exhaust. I told him not to bother cause of the wheels. Would the wheels mean a no no? (Pm if need be)

I remember seeing that application - is he from the mid-North?? I don't remember seeing the pic, maybe it didn't upload correctly. Either way, tell him, in the interests of good taste, borrow a set of rims for the day :rant:

Just so you understand where we're at with entries guys, we've now passed our 250-car limit, and are making allow 25 more entries to cater for the fact that people will pull out at the last minute. After that, anyone who enters will only be approved if someone else gives up their spot. If you don't want to miss out, then I suggest you get in very quickly.

Edited by Iron Chef

hrmmm....anyone bringin a trolley jack??? i dont think sapol's finest would approve of me drivin down there with drag slicks

I could bring mine down for ya. The jacks not very low so i'd probably have to bring my blocks of wood to drive up onto first, I'm thinking i'll bring my car down in track spec, semi's, rollcage saves me taking all that stuff off :cool:

Edited by DSTROY

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATES

Entries are now nudging 350 and we have no idea how to fit them all on haha. If you haven't received a reply to your application, you will get one in the next day or two.

The weather is saying a shower or two, which is a damn sight better than they were saying last year. Same as last year, if it pisses down, we'll leave our cars on the reserve and head to Pier One, but I think it's gonna be an awesome day.

Oh, for those of you expecting some major changes to the format, this year we've got a coffee van.

Hey Kristian did you seen my post in the NS thread saying that i can't make it as i have the engine out of my car ATM?

I also i have a 70th B'day for my uncle the same day and he's been given a few months to live (cancer) so i'd have to go to that in any case. I'll come down for a look in the morning however.

Dale

UPDATES

Entries are now nudging 350 and we have no idea how to fit them all on haha. If you haven't received a reply to your application, you will get one in the next day or two.

The weather is saying a shower or two, which is a damn sight better than they were saying last year. Same as last year, if it pisses down, we'll leave our cars on the reserve and head to Pier One, but I think it's gonna be an awesome day.

Oh, for those of you expecting some major changes to the format, this year we've got a coffee van.

I wish you fellahs a great day on Sunday!

It looks as if our Cruise weather prediction is for showers too + wind.

Tez

Kris - I'm out for AJD on sunday :P Family matters come first.

I sent an email to applications@ajd, but just thought should post here too. So please pass my entry to another car if you still have a waiting list. Entrant 142