All Japan Day 2009 - April 26th

cush

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Regency are gay - the Cedric just got knocked back for not having an English owner's manual...

You ... are ... kidding! :dry:

Clearly an unroadworthy car!

Longtime, no post! for me anyways.

Will be there with bells on, and a camera >_<

what time does this thing kickoff? I wanna get down there pretty much as soon as most cars are there cos i got things on later in the arvo. Someone said to me that spectators rock up about 10am?

10am sounds about right but any other info would be great thanks. :/

Hey Chef, You might want to make sure Matty brings his Patrol on Sunday to tow all the bogged cars off the grass :)

i'll bring my snatch straps

pity i didnt hav my winch...........would b able to do the "recovery" from on anzac highway hahaha

i'll bring my snatch straps

pity i didnt hav my winch...........would b able to do the "recovery" from on anzac highway hahaha

Pity the non-AWD/4WD vehicles :/

I thought it was supposed to be a charity event, we were going to put in 6 cars R32,R33 type M,R34 Nismo spec,R32 GTR and a 2004 V35 all Stock but we got turned down shame that, when its supposed to me a charity event we were there last year it was a great day BBQ meet other import owners the V35 got accepted but he doesn't want to go on is own he just got is V35 from us it would if been is 1st time out Oh well never mine...

It's a charity event that 1) was already at full capacity before you entered, 2) already had 39 Skylines entered ahead of you, and you wanted another 6 to attend and 3) the V35 that was accepted was the only one of the six you sent the committee a photo of.

As was mentioned in the email you received, it's nothing personal, you just left your run a little too late. If you're concerned about your entry money not going to charity, feel free to drop by on the day and donate to one of the Animal Welfare League tins located around the reserve.

hopefully the weather isnt too bad ... hopefully no sissys pull out cos they dont want to get their car wet :) .... just hoping I dont get bogged though.... sucks not having AWD :P

sounds like this is going to be bigger and better then last year.... good work Chef and the AJD committee :/

the V35 that was accepted was the only one of the six you sent the committee a photo of.

That's f**king appalling Kristian!

What the hell is that preposition doing all the way over there?