SAU Community

Universal Front Wing Lip

Hey mates, just got a universal front wing lip for sale. This is a replica of the ARC wing spoilers. Comes with mounting screws.

Price: $180Nett.

Pick up only.

Only got 2 sets for sale.

Cheers.

post-47052-1231223272_thumb.jpg

post-47052-1231223321_thumb.jpg

Edited by daniel21

front wing lips ey...so these go on the sides of ur front bar? maybe interested mate if you think it could line up to a type m front bar for r32?

Hey mate, yea it goes on the sides of the front bar. Its a universal set. It should be able to fit all cars, as it has mounting points all around the lip.. so u just need to mount on screws for the first and last holes. It lined up perfectly to my S1 stock bumper, should not be a problem with yours.

Cheers.

yeh would like to know if they are plastic or fibreglass also and if you have any pictures of them on ur car that would be good.

where in melbourne is pick up? i'm most likely taking a set mate. i'll be in contact.

Edited by jakez88

yeh would like to know if they are plastic or fibreglass also and if you have any pictures of them on ur car that would be good.

where in melbourne is pick up? i'm most likely taking a set mate. i'll be in contact.

Hey guys, firstly they are ABS plastic so it will not crack so easily. I haven got them on my car at the moment as i just got back from christmas holidays.

Pick up is from Hawthorn VIC.

Do PM if you are interested in the set =)

Cheers!

Hey mates, just got a universal front wing lip for sale. This is a replica of the ARC wing spoilers. Comes with mounting screws.

Pick up only.

Cheers.

Still available~

Pick up only.

Cheers.

Bump!!

Pick up only.

Cheers.

Bump!

Pick up only.

Cheers.

Price Reduced to $150(not nego). Save $30!!!

Pick up Melbourne.

PM or contact at 0422627059.

Cheers!

It would help your sale if you have a picture of this * Universal Lip* on atleast 6 samples since this is skyline forum R32GTS,R32GTR,R33GTS,R33GTR,R34GTS and R34GTR.

Just quick double side tape and take a pic...go to a car yard.

Hard to buy this if we dont know how it gonna look like or fit on the car.

eg. I like this lip but i dont know whether it look nice on my Stock R32 GTR bar. I cant see it ..I am not gonna even wanna buy it incase it wont turn out how I like it.

Hope this hekp ur sale

It would help your sale if you have a picture of this * Universal Lip* on atleast 6 samples since this is skyline forum R32GTS,R32GTR,R33GTS,R33GTR,R34GTS and R34GTR.

Just quick double side tape and take a pic...go to a car yard.

Hard to buy this if we dont know how it gonna look like or fit on the car.

eg. I like this lip but i dont know whether it look nice on my Stock R32 GTR bar. I cant see it ..I am not gonna even wanna buy it incase it wont turn out how I like it.

Hope this hekp ur sale

Hey mate, thanks for the advice. I am actually going to fit it on this friday on my R33 as my front bar needs some coating that's why i haven fitted it on. Photos should be up on friday night.

Cheers!

Pick up only.

Cheers.

Hey mates i have got the photos of the front lip on my R33 GTST Stock bumper.

The front lips are still available, do PM or contact me on my mobile.

Cheers!

post-47052-1232346658_thumb.jpg

post-47052-1232346681_thumb.jpg

for anyone whos interested in buying i think these are more race/track car orientated, any cop will murder you for them

Hi, these are the same material as the OEM GTR lips which are ABS plastic. Its just on the sides. I don't really see an issue with these. Thanks anyway.

Cheers! =)