SAU Community

Monoblock Amp

d_soljah

hey every one, just looking for a monoblock amp at around 1000watt rms to run my kicker 15" L7 sub.

can pick up anywhere in sydney, some places out of sydney

hi soljah, best place I have found is actually JB HIFI. If you talk to Dean S. from the Miranda store he can help you out. Will probably recommend a JL Audio amp around 1000W RMS or Kicker which is I believe 1200RMS. Make sure you dont skimp on the amp running that sub because it need every lil bit it can get. Also look into running 0 gauge wiring to it, forget 4 gauge its too small.

Good Luck,,,

hi soljah, best place I have found is actually JB HIFI. If you talk to Dean S. from the Miranda store he can help you out. Will probably recommend a JL Audio amp around 1000W RMS or Kicker which is I believe 1200RMS. Make sure you dont skimp on the amp running that sub because it need every lil bit it can get. Also look into running 0 gauge wiring to it, forget 4 gauge its too small.

Good Luck,,,

thanks mate, will look into that, i havent got the money to afford an amp with the specs that im after brand new, so i thought ide try my luck getting a second hand one!