SAU Community

R34 Replace Pop Up Display With Gauges

neo.pet

I brought down a 99 R34 GT-Tfrom japan, which came with a pop-up display in the dash instead of the 3 gauges. Pretty rare for a GT-T. Does anyone know a place where I can get hold of the 3-gauges, and whether it's possible to replace the pop-up with them. I am based in Melbourne.

Ta

post-52015-1231382272_thumb.jpg

keep the pop up screen, i think it looks good, unless it comes up with error or something?

if you want gauges, just get the Greddy pillar gauge holder and add gauges on there and keep the pop up.

or if your looking for the triple centre gauge, there are acouple in the forsale section.

• 5 months later...

yeah im in the same position my screen doesnt work at all and would rather swap it for the gauges.i only have a GT

Edited by OMG 101

hahaha yeah if i could get the screen to work at all, has no life whatso ever, it stays closed always, makes me sad, makes me have to listen to the radio, and not the stuff i like.

• 15 years later...

Did you get gauges? If so were they stock ones? I purchased a new dash loom for my GTT and supposedly the loom came from another GTT, but the connector on the loom that used to plug into the 6 pin triple gauge harness connector (left in picture), is now an 8 pin connector on the loom (right in picture), and the only conclusion i could come to was the dash loom i got was from a R34 with a pop up screen?

IMG_4077.jpeg