SAU Community

Krisppy Maccas Livo Meet Saturday February 7th @ 11am For 11:30ish Departure

Anna34

National Park Cruise

Saturday 7th Feb @ 11am

Krisppy Maccas Liverpool, Orange Grove Road

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in a National Park cruise? The one in the Sutherland area.... holla if you're interested.

Meet up at Krisspy Maccas, in the parking lot between Krisppy Kreme and Maccas. Bring your friends, the more the merrier :P All is welcome. Just a nice easy cruise....... :down:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nope, i dont trust other drivers on that road comming the other way in the night.

1. Its the shire so everyone is driving around drunk.

2. Highway patrol is a killer out there and i'm not driving my car near the shire on a night.

I should be there depending on uni exams, i think they are the next week.

Lets cruise down to Bundeena and have picnic, swim, i got the ORIGINAL GRIP BALL OOOOOHHHHHHH AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

also as hills crusie found out last event, no one rolls up to saturday cruises

Well thats no good Tom. Heaps of ppls coming along to the 'gong cruise this weekend :P U should try and make it.

Anna, I am soooooooo in. Cant wait. sounds life fun. See you this Sat:)

National Park Cruise

Saturday 7th Feb @ 11am

Krisppy Maccas Liverpool, Orange Grove Road

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in a National Park cruise? The one in the Sutherland area.... holla if you're interested.

Meet up at Krisspy Maccas, in the parking lot between Krisppy Kreme and Maccas. Bring your friends, the more the merrier :) All is welcome. Just a nice easy cruise....... :)

im there,had fun2day .hope evry1 will staY 2GETHER THIS TIME.oo yeah HOLLA

Will this be from KK up Heathcoate, L onto Hwy, R into park then roll to Bald Hill(sydway pg 432 f 17) for coffee and icecream or push on thurther into Stanwell Park and stop near the kiosk(pg 432 c 19) .

I missed getting my pie last cruise :) and had to suffice with only a icecream ;) .