SAU Community

Got Over 400kw Atw?

T04GTR

The more I see these e85 results the more I need to get my ass into gear.

There is no going back. It's like the visit to the dark side. PULP is only used for highway driving.

Anyone with -5's on a 2.6 want to take me for a qick spin in sydney? Beers or petrol your way for the effort, Cheers

Been for a spin, is don is good.

No where near the lag anyone whines about at all.

My 26 with -5s had full boost between 3500-4000rpm and it was very nice. Did not feel laggy at all.

Do you have a graph by any chance for that? Might help sydking make his mind up

Anyone with -5's on a 2.6 want to take me for a qick spin in sydney? Beers or petrol your way for the effort, Cheers

Start a thread in the NSW area - you will have a better chance :)

Not a lot of -5 GTR's in here because most on an unbuilt 2.6 end up around 360/380kw

Been for a spin, is don is good.

No where near the lag anyone whines about at all.

Yer ive noticed every single person has a diffrent opinion on them, Sat in some -9's on the weekend, Now i just need to compare.

The more I see these e85 results the more I need to get my ass into gear.

Are u using pump e85?

Pump e85, just as good as any v8 super brew... been there tested all that jazz.

To put an end to all the hub dyno bullshit we run our dyno on the latest SAE correction some other operators run the older US spec din figures which inflates power.

On two occasions within 3rwkw of the mainline @ drdrifts (same day) and on average a little less than the racepace dyno (not done back to back but car was suplied with current sheets to compare too)... close to chasers as well.

Do you have a graph by any chance for that?

+1 for proof.

My 26 with -5s had full boost between 3500-4000rpm and it was very nice. Did not feel laggy at all.

Unless by "full boost" you mean 5psi... There is no way, with a 2.6ltr that you'll make 20psi at 3500rpm on PULP. There is not one car in the 2.6ltr dyno thread that comes within 500rpm of that.

Even 4000rpm you are going to struggle on a lot of setups.

I have the graph but cannot find it, have a feeling its at my mums house. It made 345kw at 19psi...it definitely felt like full boost at the revs I quoted and it was on song without a doubt.

My PB 60 footer was 1.5sec and I remember when it hooked up that I actually lost grip of the steering wheel. It really got me by surprise as I didn't expect those G's.

I always had a higher respect for bikes as you get into 1:1 power to weight ratio hence this was a friendly wake up call for me at the time.

I had the same power level as you and this is capable of a 10.8 pass, proof is in the pudding :)

The hi octane r32gtr ran a 9.7 on circuit slicks i think haha and that had 440kw from what I remember? It isn't even a purpose built drag race, pure circuit car :)

320rwkw will not get a 10.8 sec pass in a GTR. Dreaming.

Anyway this is the 400rwkw thread, not the Cloud9 thread.

I don't understand how 300rwkw GTR's run 118-120mph but somehow you get an extra 8-10mph from 20rwkw either :rolleyes: