SAU Community

Got Over 400kw Atw?

T04GTR

320rwkw will not get a 10.8 sec pass in a GTR. Dreaming.

Anyway this is the 400rwkw thread, not the Cloud9 thread.

So tell me what MPH is required to crack a 10 pass? I guess rob @ rips racing who holds the world record with his rb doesn't know what he is talking about lol. Hopefully you can prove him wrong...good luck with that 1 ash!

I don't understand how 300rwkw GTR's run 118-120mph but somehow you get an extra 8-10mph from 20rwkw either :rolleyes:

I bring this down to good driving. No pussy footing, launch off the limiter. I uploaded my results a few years back in the drag section and it formed a good discussion which was not questioned once. And now, here we are.

Mico and the rest of the guys in this thread, apologies once again.

Pierburg, alright, any other suggestions !

Yep.

Stop being pussies and do it right. Surge tank with a big single or twin smaller pumps with check valves.

Problem solved, never have to think about it again. Move onto the next weak link!

Thanks for the input guys keep em coming,

Read em steve-o, the are either really old or jump back and forth, I don't want to have to dick around with surge tanks blush.gif

Nothing at all I just don't want the hassle of setting up all the lines and or fabricating it when I could just have a single pump intank that uses the standard lines.

I have a Nismo pump at the moment.

Yep.

Stop being pussies and do it right. Surge tank with a big single or twin smaller pumps with check valves.

Problem solved, never have to think about it again. Move onto the next weak link!

This man knows.