SAU Community

Got Over 400kw Atw?

T04GTR

Interesting stuff Ash, its amazing how much climate can effect things. What RPM does this happen for you with an Rb26?

Indeed usually up in the hills a bit as well is when it does it, so temp and probably pressure both factors.

It's just as turbos are starting to come off Vac so around 2000-2500rpm if i had to guess. Just as the boost gauge moves into positive is when it starts.

Only been up/out in that weather twice since I've had the car. Even @ Mt Baw Baw, when it was quite cool but not under 10deg even with altitude

I ran a hks superdrager which was 3.5inch supporting 505awkw on 98 and now I run a veilside evolution full system which also is 3.5inch supporting 390kw on 98.

My mate bought the BSM GTR and surprisingly it runs a 3inch titanium system and that runs a 1000hp engine. I had a good look at it a few weeks and it is ultimate in gtr's :) what a weapon!

all Midori, s/s front pipes and and Ti catback - Sard cat. not sure on the diametre though, and it would be listed in mm too.

as for ECU, Link G4 plugin :) - unless it's a really serious build, Ling G4 Xtreme, but obviously that's a wire-in job. I think there are some sort of harnesses floating around for the 26 though...

Link G4 is popular with the tuners I speak to lately, and not much more expensive than what alot of people want for a second hand power fc!

Not when you factor in $600 ish Nismo AFM's ontop of your 7-800 for a second hand Power FC. It's really a no brainer. Yes the FC will do the job but the higher end ECU's like a Autornic SM4, Link/Vipec will do it much better.

When I had my power fc's in 2 different cars, I remember feeling a twitch every 10minutes which was very bizarre...maybe it was rebooting like a 'dos' system haha

Edited by Marko R1