SAU Community

Got Over 400kw Atw?

T04GTR

^^ u should know, your a massive keyboard warrior.

You can't upset me tonight man, Crows beat Port in showdown.

I can't remember, when I looked into the Autronic 3yrs ago for my GTR you still had to run wasted spark.

plugin Links/Vipecs are wasted spark i'm pretty sure, only the wire-ins are sequential

i remember asking Rob @ RIPS about it, said he didn't really see the need unless it was a serious motorsport application.

One of the lads on GTRUK have a plug in Link that has had sequential sparked added, not sure if that is now (or is going to be) an extra, or new feature.

My Civic had just a little under 400kw.

K20/K26 (JDM K20A2 Head)

Darton MID Wet Sleeves

4 Piston Racing Crank

CP Pistons (9.0:1CR)

Pauter Rods

GT4088

16psi made 520.80hp.

Geesus.. show us your torque steer eh?

Geesus.. show us your torque steer eh?

exactly what I was thinking, being a fwd it would have major traction issues BUT making that power is easy with any engine as it is just an air pump...put a big enough snail on it and it will make the power

the plug in vipec and links are non sequential batch fire. aka z18et spec..

the wire ins are the way to go. the fact you have to hack up a standard ecu case to fit them aswell is a pain..

the haltech is quite good as it has all the built in knock control and is a "plug and play".

rb25 has forged pistons and rods, n1 pump with crank collar and ross "power steering belt flinging" balancer.

the plug in vipec and links are non sequential batch fire. aka z18et spec..

the wire ins are the way to go. the fact you have to hack up a standard ecu case to fit them aswell is a pain..

they have 4 ignition drivers and 8 injector drivers on the skyline plugin and come standard with a 3bar map sensor as of june/july last year (2.5bar before that).

You can't upset me tonight man, Crows beat Port in showdown.

I can't remember, when I looked into the Autronic 3yrs ago for my GTR you still had to run wasted spark.

What configuration is your vipec mike wire in or pnp waste spark?