SAU Community

Got Over 400kw Atw?

T04GTR

We only used two sets, both times the car wouldn't start. We had to run them through the injector bath twice before they came up good.

We had the same with a Bosch injector once also. That's why we clean all injectors before use now. They aren't bad injectors. Not a single injector on this planet can be cleaned and flowed, then sit for a month and still have its company guarantee its perfection.

We've never had lean out issues with the pencil type 1600's.

Any time we've had an injector issue with a Bosch injector (ID's included) they were fixed with a clean so we never had to return any.

Yep that's correct ID had a issue with a certin type of after flow matching lube that caused the batch problems. I know FIC and ID pulled the 1600's from there lineup cause of the leaning issue..

$188US would not include shipping and taxes (if any).

Be interesting to see what kind of real world differences they get in terms of power and fuel usage at low loads.

Dan, where did you get the ID"s from? plenty of people sell bog standard bosch ones as ID's

The ID's were purchased directly from Injector dynamics both times by my customers. They came with the ID spec and flow sheet also.

There are also no difference between the ID's and the Bosch injectors except for the fact ID apparently dead time test their injectors and Bosch don't.

Bosch are still flow matched and flow the same.

I don't see the point in paying extra for the same product. We have seen the spray pattern on both and cannot tell the difference

Guys I'm building a rb26 to join this 400kw section :P question shouldn't I or should I put a verry thin smear of sealer on my tomei oil pump gasket?

Guys I'm building a rb26 to join this 400kw section :P question shouldn't I or should I put a verry thin smear of sealer on my tomei oil pump gasket?

You won't make 400kw unless you do

Just gasket on with nothing ye? Im sorry i know its a stupid question but its my first time

Yep, the gasket provided is all you need.

And I disagree with Marko, there are stupid questions....but yours was not one of them. I just couldn't resist the temptation to be idiotic

There are stupid Q's OK but it would even stupider to put that engine together then realise wtf I should have asked about that sealer (definitely not taking a dig at u daniel after helping me with that nugget white gtr u inspected for me at no fee last year :))

Anyone in here know of a place to get the push in fittings for RB26 cam covers with a 90 degree outlet?

NOT a straight then add a Speedflow 90 degree bend - that wont fit. Needs to be the same fitting that goes into the cam cover that's got the bend in it

I just want to know a couple things from you 400kw guys i wana know,

What sumps you guys are using if in melb where u got it from size cost and if from out of melb cost of freight

Can the std intake piping and cooler support 400kw ? Coz i wana try keep it for now cant afford it,

Std exhaust manifold port matched to gasket will it flow 400?

Cheers

Can the std intake piping and cooler support 400kw ? Coz i wana try keep it for now cant afford it,

Std exhaust manifold port matched to gasket will it flow 400?

Cheers

Standard intake piping as in the pipes from airbox to turbo's and the 'twin turbo pipe'? If so then yes

Exhaust manifolds are a yes also.

:D is there a limit of pages or comments? If not i should be allowed to avoid minutes of reading for a simple yes thanks piggy ur verry helpful and kind :)