SAU Community

Got Over 400kw Atw?

T04GTR

That was bound to happen considering it is a small turbo (especially hot side) for such a serious engine, same result with that other fella posting in the RB30 section.

I agree, I'm running a 6466 on my RB30 and I have not had the need to go over 6000rpm yet, on low boost. Turbo is well and truly whistling away by 2500rpm

• Like 1

attachicon.gifpost-49273-0-58532100-1430008595.png

265/35R19

Can't even imagine how ridiculous GTRNUR 3.3l is to drive

I was seeing about 5lb at 2000 rpm and 18lb aroudn 3400 before it was tuned properly, so it it would probaby be even better than that now. Although now with the 10lb gate springs springs the gates bleed little until max boost is reached so it will be a little more laggy. Something I hope to have remedied soon.

I was seeing about 5lb at 2000 rpm and 18lb aroudn 3400 before it was tuned properly, so it it would probaby be even better than that now. Although now with the 10lb gate springs springs the gates bleed little until max boost is reached so it will be a little more laggy. Something I hope to have remedied soon.

I'm ~5-700 later than you. 2000 and above you can feel the turbo working. Great combo IMO.

I'm impressed with mine,yours would/will be/is next level again

3L+ and the 6466 is a killer combo.. Here's what I was seeing during some early road tuning of my setup... 3.4L, 6466, 1.0AR

26psi, 3600rpm loading it in 4th... will make 5 - 6psi instantly in any gear if the revs are over 2000rpm.

QPjHiyf.jpg

Any updates from today?

How are your twin 044s set up? Feeding from surge tank or standard tank?

finished up with 580rwkw, fuel supply was no issue with the new injectors. I have the big walbro intank pump feeding surge tank with twin 044s

finished up with 580rwkw, fuel supply was no issue with the new injectors. I have the big walbro intank pump feeding surge tank with twin 044s

Is that still with standard fuel line size or upgrade?

Do you have issues with fuel overheating on long drives of 2hours plus?

I drove mine for 2.5hrs trips 4 times in one weekend a month or so back with a Magnafuel Protuner 625 running a -8 feed and standard return lines, was no issues with heat

I have had issue on the dyno after 2 hours it started running lean and fuel pump was really loud, re checked mictures once cooled down and was back to normal.

That is with in tank 044 with power feed from alternator.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...