SAU Community

! For Sale - My 700hp 2002 R34 Gtr M Spec Nur !

Hi. I'm new to this forum and live in New Zealand. I'm considering selling my 2002 Nissan GTR R34 M Spec Nur, as my wife and I are starting a family. This is an extremely rare and collectible vehicle, being 1 of only 250 ever produced by Nissan. There are probably even fewer than that still in existence today. There has been in excess of NZ$300,000 invested into this Nur and it has the best of everything.

It was sent to Mines in Japan straight from the factory to unleash the beast within. It was then delivered to its new owner in NZ in 2004 with only 65 delivery kms on the odometer. Being the only R34 GTR M Spec Nur in the country, it has been a show car much of its life, having graced the pages of a number of Kiwi publications. Performance Car Magazine conducted a 0-100km/h speed test and achieved a time of 3.8 seconds. The car produces a very reliable 421KW at all four wheels (that's 565KW or 700hp at the engine) and around 800NM of torque. It has never been accident damaged, raced or tracked and is regularly serviced.

To give you an idea of the level of performance of a tuned R34 GTR vs the new R35 GTR, check out:

To give you an idea of the level of performance of my Nur, check out the Mines R34 GTR below. The Mines team used many of the same spec performance parts, turbos, etc for my Nur, but due to larger injectors, etc, it produces 120hp more than the Mines GTR:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScJi_7IMIqg...feature=related

If you've been looking for something special and unique with performance to match, your wait may be over. Photos and a dyno sheet can be found in my album.

Price is AUD$120,000. Shipping and any applicable Australian taxes are the buyer's responsibility.

For anyone seriously interested, please drop me a line at [email protected]

Year: 2002

Mileage: 69,000 kms

Transmission: 6 speed manual

Further background and spec sheet

There were 1000 Nur's built in total (750 of the V Spec II and 250 of the M Spec), to celebrate the Z Tune GTR breaking the fastest lap record for a production car at the Nurburgring. The M Spec was the higher spec model with additional features like a full leather interior and ripple control. Further details can be found here: http://chrisnz.com/nissan-r34-gtr-mspec-nur/

ENGINE, COOLING, EXHAUST:

HKS GT2530 TURBO'S x2

HKS TURBO ACTUATORS

HKS RACING AIRFILTER SUCTION KIT

HKS FUEL RAIL

SARD 720cc INJECTORS

SARD FUEL REGULATOR

HKS F-CON V PRO ECU

NEKO AIR/FUEL AMP GUAGE

NISMO INTAKE MANIFOLD

SARD AIR CORRECTOR TANK

ARC OIL CATCH TANK

NISSAN BNR33 FRONT & REAR DIFFS. (4.11)

NISMO SPORT OIL COOLER

MINES BIG CAPACITY FUEL PUMP

MINES SUPER CAMSHAFT (1N. 252 EX. 252 LIFT 10.05)

MINES S/S SUPER TURBINE OUTLET PRO2

TOMEI 1.2MM METAL HEAD GASKET

MINES CAM GEARS

MINES CAM COVER OIL BAFFLE PLATE

HKS EVC4 BOOST CONTROLLER

HKS S/S INTERCOOLER PIPING KIT

NISMO G MAX SPEC2 TWIN PLATE CLUTCH

MINES S/S FRONT PIPE PRO2

MINES TITANIUM VX PRO EXHAUST

TOMEI FUEL PUMP RELAY MODULATOR

NISMO MFD VER. 2

NISMO SPORT RADIATOR

NISMO SPORT INTERCOOLER

NISMO AIR INLET PIPE

NISMO CAM BELT

NISMO OIL PAN BAFFLE PLATE

NISMO FRONT / REAR SWAY BARS

HKS KANSAI T-BAR

BRAKES:

ENDLESS 6 POT RACING BRAKES F & R

WHEELS, TYRES, BODY:

NISMO 19" x10.5" LMGT4

GOODYEAR F1 GS-D3 275x30x19 (Brand New)

NISMO BODY KIT

SUSPENSION:

ROBERUTA HEIGHT ADJUST WITH REMOTE (60MM RAISE)

TOP SECRET / AROGOSTA (10F 8R) COILOVER & 14 WAY ADJUSTMENT

post-59103-1231650856_thumb.jpg

post-59103-1231650927_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Hi, I wish the car is in Melb. but ther is no tunning house for HKS f-con in Melb. I have got an 02 NUR in M/Jade V-spec II 306 awkw 32,000km and that is awesome.May put in the Garrett 2530-5 to get in up to 380kw if I don't get a sale for AUD 97k.(carsales.com) Good luck with your sale. price is very good at 120k but the freight, import duty, GST and luxury tax may be the sticking issue.

pm me or 61 439818008

Hi, I wish the car is in Melb. but ther is no tunning house for HKS f-con in Melb. I have got an 02 NUR in M/Jade V-spec II 306 awkw 32,000km and that is awesome.May put in the Garrett 2530-5 to get in up to 380kw if I don't get a sale for AUD 97k.(carsales.com) Good luck with your sale. price is very good at 120k but the freight, import duty, GST and luxury tax may be the sticking issue.

pm me or 61 439818008

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the reply. Sounds like you've got a very sweet ride also. I'll have a look at your photos shortly. You raised some interesting points which I wasn't aware of, so I thought I'd try to address them.

It's a bummer that you don't have a HKS tuning house in Melbourne (sounds like there would be a market for one). That said though, you don't actually need one for my Nur. You see it's been fully tuned and is equipped with the top of the line HKS F Con V Pro Gold Series ECU. This is a gold box tucked away in the glove box and one of the benefits of this engine management system is that it has the ability to self tune. You simply flick a switch on the gold box and the ECU automatically adjusts the engine's tune based on the defined tuning parameters previously set, along with external factors such as outside air temperature. This self tuning mechanism ensures the car is always optimiumally tuned based on the conditions, i.e. summer vs winter. Therefore no tuning house is required, nor are additional $$$ required to be spent on such exercises. My Nur has two boost modes - low and high. I drive around in low boost 99 % of the time. This operates at 360KW at all four wheels. When you press the button for high boost, you get all 421 KW at all four wheels. The ECU has been set with an 8000 RPM engine limiter. This is to protect the engine and given max torque is delivered before then, you're better off pulling for the next gear, than ringing the lungs out of the engine. As you know, tuned Nurs will quite happily rev to 10,000 RPM.

Re the import duty, luxury tax and GST, I'm not aware of what Australia charges to import cars. I realise ithey're additional costs to contend with though. To help out, I'd be prepared to reduce my price to AUD$115k. This would more than cover the cost of shipping the vehicle to Australia and help towards any duties and or taxes payable.

Feel free to give me a yell on 0064 21 227 4001 if you'd like to discuss further.

Cheers

Phil